The game

numansnewman

NUMAN :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome back buddy!!1

How was FF?

Also, no, they won't call it off unless Keane gets crocked and then another ex-player they hounded out pops his clogs.

seriously laud..what do you think,lets not have another St J debarcle.

i think it will be called off on Saturday afternoon.

Welcome back buddy!!1

How was FF?

Also, no, they won't call it off unless Keane gets crocked and then another ex-player they hounded out pops his clogs.

Nah, no chance mate.

Too much chaos would be caused, with trying to re-arrange polis, people with other arrangements, Sky and all that.

It'll go ahead mate, undersoil heating will be fine, and we can get covers on come Saturday if need be. (tu)

Nae fear mate.

Welcome back buddy!!1

How was FF?

For what reason?

Weather will get worse tonight numan so you could be right. Can I ask you a question though why does sleet get called sleet and how does its texture compare with normal snow?

Sleet is wintry precipitation, and its exact definition depends on where you are. In Europe, sleet refers to snow that has partially melted on its way to the ground. In the United States, this is called slush or wet snow. Sleet, to meteorologists in the United States, consists of frozen raindrops that hit the surface as little ice pellets. :D:D

There gonnae have a hard time calling it off on Saturday when the game is on Sunday :pipe:

I dont think they would. Monday maybe.

If the cunts have lost, they'll be begging for a replay.

Thierry Henry's hand will have been on their minds and they'll have lost all focus thanks to a French Freemason conspiracy that'll go back to the famine.

Weather will get worse tonight numan so you could be right. Can I ask you a question though why does sleet get called sleet and how does its texture compare with normal snow?

Sleet is wintry precipitation, and its exact definition depends on where you are. In Europe, sleet refers to snow that has partially melted on its way to the ground. In the United States, this is called slush or wet snow. Sleet, to meteorologists in the United States, consists of frozen raindrops that hit the surface as little ice pellets. :D:D

Only the Yanks would hammer on the word 'wet' in front of something that is essentially h2o. :BELM:

Sorry, TexasGers/Landy.