Are we overconfident?

cooper1989

I am confident Sir Walter has the team totally focused. But I wonder about how we are feeling? I have predicted 4-0 for this match. Others have indicated that they too, are on board for a shellick gubbing.

But.. are we really overconfident? If so, why? hmm..

~9 players are from the UK tomorrow.. 7-8 Scots at least that have been there. Been to Manchester, been under pressure. Unsure of their future.. but... Sure that in being Rangers Men, they carry the flag high -- along with millions -- yes Millions -- of Bears worldwide.

Overconfident? No. Quietly confident. Yes.

We Are The People. And Mr. Struth was (always) right. We welcome the chase. It is healthy.

Long live "The chase". The new Celtc rent a bhoys learns that on Sunday.

No, walter knows whats at stake here, so do the players, for them and the club. Im sure the boys will do it, they have no reason to think not, they couldnt beat us at the san giro without alot of first team players. And im sure that everytime bougherra has played we havent lost to them ? so im sure we will do it

Confidence is what strives our players on ,especially the front players,dont think they will be allowed to be overly confident under the stewardship of Sir Walter ,but they will all have been told the importance of this game in a confident manner ,WE WELCOME THE CHASE

and the unwashed will never catch us

Predicting that we will win is one thing. However, when you start stating the score, and the scorers, then you are over confident. The bookies will tell you the extent of your over confidence, by offering you excellent odds.

Predicting that we will win is one thing. However, when you start stating the score, and the scorers, then you are over confident. The bookies can tell you that. I don't them to tell me.

what ?

Thinking that myself <cr>

Predicting that we will win is one thing. However, when you start stating the score, and the scorers, then you are over confident. The bookies can tell you that. I don't them to tell me.

what ?

so it wasnt just me :lol:

Septic are coming to Ibrox to save their season and that will make them dangerous ... although if we play at all I really do believe that there will be nothing in it for them ... unless of couse Dougie McDonald has a brain storm and starts sending our players off for nothing

what ?

so it wasnt just me :lol:

Sorry, too much sauce tonight. I've edited my post, I think it makes sense now, I hope.

If Rangers start the game with determination and fight they will win. I don't think that's overconfidence, I just think it's having a belief that Rangers are very capable of winning this game if they go in with the right attitude.

W.A.T.P

i think the factor of us going to have possibly 7 scottish players and possibly 2 N.Ireland players on that park, and even if not 2 then 1 N.I and novo who is also realy passionate will have a big say, i think our players will and should, want it more.

i think the factor of us going to have possibly 7 scottish players and possibly 2 N.Ireland players on that park, and even if not 2 then 1 N.I and novo who is also realy passionate will have a big say, i think our players will and should, want it more.

In theory we should hammer them, lets hope that's the case :)

In theory we should hammer them, lets hope that's the case :)

well they would say they might have robbie "celtic" kheane on their side so they should be favourites ahaha, ive not felt this confident going into an OF game in a long time, hopefully i can come back on later tonight and show i was right all along :D

i can honestly see walter going out to play for a draw .. let them come at us and maybe pick them off

on counter attack,,so guys if so lets be patient ...

then i can see ally saying just before they leave, " just kill this season off here today lads"

I wouldnt say I'm overconfident, 'I'm a 1 game at a time guy', but winning shall be a huge boost for me :D

I hope we win I really do...we have to want it so bad, so here's me hoping :praise:

If and when it's no longer mathematically possible then I can relax :sherlock: