I think it's going to be Boyd's day today...

GOAT

been hoping this for so many old firms, but i feel the same, he seems very confident, even on soccer am he seemed quite calm and had a laugh. He must be happy at the chance to run at two defenders who will be shitting themself at the sight of boyd and miller running at them with 50,000 rangers fans behind the two goal machines

First time of posting, so hi all.

In order of preference it would be Lafferty, Boyd, Novo, Miller but I don't mind who scores as long as we win

stop making new accounts kyle :rolleyes:

Lol, as I said don't care who scores as long as we win but would just love to see Ulsterman Lafferty do well and Boyd to get it right up them

First time of posting, so hi all.

In order of preference it would be Lafferty, Boyd, Novo, Miller but I don't mind who scores as long as we win

stop making new accounts kyle :rolleyes:

Lol, as I said don't care who scores as long as we win but would just love to see Ulsterman Lafferty do well and Boyd to get it right up them

same, for me the perfect game would be both lafferty and davis getting a goal, boyd scoring and doing the robbie kheane celebration and then andy little comming on and scoring a bullet header