GTA San Andreas

True_Blue_Gal

Easily the best of the lot. The amount of freedom you had in the game was unreal. Its not strange that they have struggled to top it, all the others have seemed like 'updates' to it really.

while san andreas was easily the best, i still preferred vice city, as thats when GTA went to another level in terms of character voices, bikes, far better graphics and a bloody HUD to see where the fuck you were going

plus i didnt like the vast open parts of san andreas as if you wrecked your car, it took fucking ages to get back to a road and steal a car :lol:

while san andreas was easily the best, i still preferred vice city, as thats when GTA went to another level in terms of character voices, bikes, far better graphics and a bloody HUD to see where the fuck you were going

plus i didnt like the vast open parts of san andreas as if you wrecked your car, it took fucking ages to get back to a road and steal a car :lol:

i preferred vice city, even if just for the soundtrack :lol:

aye, even on a motorbike you got the radio :lol:

micheal jackson

bryan adams,

fuck there were loads

brilliant game throughout

aye, even on a motorbike you got the radio :lol:

micheal jackson

bryan adams,

fuck there were loads

brilliant game throughout

I agree with this to the max (tu).

As i said in another thread, just pulled the ps2 out of mothballs to play FFX and thought i would give san andreas another go.

Does anyone else have major problems with it crashing all the time? the disk i have is pretty much perfect, and my playstation seems to play all my other games fine!

any ideas?

As i said in another thread, just pulled the ps2 out of mothballs to play FFX and thought i would give san andreas another go.

Does anyone else have major problems with it crashing all the time? the disk i have is pretty much perfect, and my playstation seems to play all my other games fine!

any ideas?

That happened to me when i played it on the PS2 and the disk was in near perfect condition, i dunno it just seems to be a bug mate.

any ideas?

That happened to me when i played it on the PS2 and the disk was in near perfect condition, i dunno it just seems to be a bug mate.

It was driving me mental the other night.

Had got to the bit where CJ needs to raid the national guard depot and put boxes in the back of a van, managed to get through the whole mission only for it to freeze as i was driving away! :angry:

Have ordered it for the normal xbox, gonna try play it on the 360.