Roughy the fat cunt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So fuck. Lets not go mental over summit so trivial.

Maybe you're happy being compared to Nazi's and having derogatory terms labelled at you because you're a Protestant, but I'm not.

hahahaha

I could give a fuck what anyone SAYS to me. As the sensible guy said in a previous reply. It’s nothing and as usual we are gonna have people on here wanting to kill themselves because they got called a nasty word hahahaha

who cares...lot bigger issues in the world than that one.

doh

So we'll take this approach to everything then eh?

"Rangers fans are all H***"

Awk who cares, Bin Ladens recordin another video

doh

Ok so we end up sounding like moaning little bastards like they do. I prefer having a little humilty. Celtic offended by everything is it not?

Lets's not be like them. We are not mopes.

Roughy is just a big, harmless goof ball. It's all about context and the intention. He's not intended offence, he's not said it in any sort of antagonistic way.

If a Celtic fan comes on talking about the 'horrible h*ns' in Govan........then I'd take offence at that. Roughy having a bit of a laugh and jokingly asking the guy if he's the token h*n in work because he's got to work with 10 Celtic fans.......that's really not something to cry about.

H*n is often used by non Old Firm fans without realising the offence which is attached to it. Growing up, fairly often I would even hear Rangers fans ignorantly calling themselves h*ns ! Roughy has probably grown up unaware of the offensive nature of the word, has probably been made aware of it in recent years, has fallen back into using the word casually in good natured banter but immediately realised and put his hands up to his mistake.

They don't get taken seriously because they mump and moan about every bloody thing under the sun that goes against them. Lets not go down the same route.

(tu)

just texted in saying the definition of H** on Scotland today, i couldnt give a fuck about the history of the word, and that fat delusional idiot to apologise.

He did apologise, right after he said it.

doh

Ok so we end up sounding like moaning little bastards like they do. I prefer having a little humilty. Celtic offended by everything is it not?

It's not about that.

Let them away with and it'll become accepted for them to call us H*** and whatever else. Roughy is a fat disgrace.