Roughy the fat cunt

do we really need to go over all this huuun pish again....i see it as a compliment being called one tbh...

im proud to be one for a start and given it was the hunss that more or less saved the world from catholocism ..

then i cant see any problem to be honest.....what is the real meaning of hunn ,anyone know what you are so annoyed at?

what the hell are you talking about?????????????????

The H*** (if we are talking nazi 2nd world war type H***) were given the ok by the vatican during the second world war. No one has saved the world from catholicism. There are a lot more catholics than protestants. Being called a H** is not a term of endearment. We are Rangers fans, Bears, Gers, Teddy Bears but not H***

Im not bothered by what Roughie said but i dont like being classed under that name.

what the hell you talkin bout?????...so the feeniaans would call us a huun because the vatican backed us during the war ?????

so should we not be calling the feeeniiiansss huuns ??what the hell you talkin bout?????

Did i say any of those things?...........No

You said the H*** more or less saved the world from catholicism... i questioned that. All the way through this thread people have mentioned that H*** meaning German nazis. You will need to back up your comments because you will find that most folk do not want to be called a H**.

many years ago in a land far far away there lived a guy called ATTILA....you got it yet?

he hated RCs the romans if you dont know what RC means,cause they where trying to conquer the world ..

ATTILA and his H*** revolted and fought back that much that the romans gave in folded and offered them allsorts

cause they couldnt defeat him....GERMANS by fuck ...would love to read the full explanation on why and how we would be called germans...?

is it because we raged war on ourselves maybe..lol..?

I think we are all aware of the true meaning of the word H**, but that is not the reason that we are nicknamed H***. If only it was as noble as that.

thats my whole point of saying it doesnt bother me one bit being called it,cause all the rattlers know is the actuall word, they havnt had the education on the reason why they use it...they probably have been brainwashed in their houses of ill repute that ATTILA is the devil,hes a huuun,we must hate him

who knows what goes on inside they doors wednesdays and sundays .but i will guarantee you this its got fuck all to do with germans ..

at the time in the 16th century the swiss,hungarians and germans where dead against catholocism and backed the reformation unlike france ffs..

anyway that aside the huuns back then saw that the romans where trying to take over the world and acted...

more recently the germans saw that the jews where trying to take over the world AND WRONGLY ACTED..hence they where called hunns...

we the protestant brits stepped in with some help not by the french but the protestant resistance and the yanks and stopped them...

sorry for a history lesson but ...GERMANS WE AINT....lol

Did you go tae a timminite school....... *

the H** is a morphological form of H**

o

an offensive word for a German person, used especially during the First and Second World Wars noun informal

+

Irregular:

H*** plural; the H** plural

Now you are educated go forth and spread the word. El Papa is a H** !!!!!! :pipe:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we really need to go over all this huuun pish again....i see it as a compliment being called one tbh...

im proud to be one for a start and given it was the hunss that more or less saved the world from catholocism ..

then i cant see any problem to be honest.....what is the real meaning of hunn ,anyone know what you are so annoyed at?

what the hell are you talking about?????????????????

The H*** (if we are talking nazi 2nd world war type H***) were given the ok by the vatican during the second world war. No one has saved the world from catholicism. There are a lot more catholics than protestants. Being called a H** is not a term of endearment. We are Rangers fans, Bears, Gers, Teddy Bears but not H***

Im not bothered by what Roughie said but i dont like being classed under that name.

what the hell you talkin bout?????...so the feeniaans would call us a huun because the vatican backed us during the war ?????

so should we not be calling the feeeniiiansss huuns ??what the hell you talkin bout?????

Did i say any of those things?...........No

You said the H*** more or less saved the world from catholicism... i questioned that. All the way through this thread people have mentioned that H*** meaning German nazis. You will need to back up your comments because you will find that most folk do not want to be called a H**.

many years ago in a land far far away there lived a guy called ATTILA....you got it yet?

he hated RCs the romans if you dont know what RC means,cause they where trying to conquer the world ..

ATTILA and his H*** revolted and fought back that much that the romans gave in folded and offered them allsorts

cause they couldnt defeat him....GERMANS by fuck ...would love to read the full explanation on why and how we would be called germans...?

is it because we raged war on ourselves maybe..lol..?

I think we are all aware of the true meaning of the word H**, but that is not the reason that we are nicknamed H***. If only it was as noble as that.

thats my whole point of saying it doesnt bother me one bit being called it,cause all the rattlers know is the actuall word, they havnt had the education on the reason why they use it...they probably have been brainwashed in their houses of ill repute that ATTILA is the devil,hes a huuun,we must hate him

who knows what goes on inside they doors wednesdays and sundays .but i will guarantee you this its got fuck all to do with germans ..

at the time in the 16th century the swiss,hungarians and germans where dead against catholocism and backed the reformation unlike france ffs..

anyway that aside the huuns back then saw that the romans where trying to take over the world and acted...

more recently the germans saw that the jews where trying to take over the world AND WRONGLY ACTED..hence they where called hunns...

we the protestant brits stepped in with some help not by the french but the protestant resistance and the yanks and stopped them...

sorry for a history lesson but ...GERMANS WE AINT....lol

Did you go tae a timminite school....... *

the H** is a morphological form of H**

o

an offensive word for a German person, used especially during the First and Second World Wars noun informal

+

Irregular:

H*** plural; the H** plural

Now you are educated go forth and spread the word. El Papa is a H** !!!!!! :pipe:

yawn,fuckin yawn....try postin yourself eh instead of copy and paste ...

it makes no sense infact even if you do post by typing yourself that would be nonsense...get educated first ..

If you cant answer a point, just ignore it.

whats your point then?being a huun

thought as much you cant answer it....speaks volumes lol

Sorry I didn't realise you were hard of understanding, my point, which you failed to address was made in my previous post.

If you cant answer a point, just ignore it.

whats your point then?being a huun

thought as much you cant answer it....speaks volumes lol

Sorry I didn't realise you were hard of understanding, my point, which you failed to address was made in my previous post.

as you said just ignore...

Just for the record Roughie is a H** he in fact went to Cumbernauld High School and played for the school team where he was picked up by Thistle and at one time was on Rangers radar whilst play for Hibs, but ended up at Parkhead instead

Ruff Daddy is from Knightswood from a big bluenose family, he lived in the Lincoln avenue flats, now known as Taliban Towers, I used to walk along South Street with his faither, who was security in Yarrows.

I would have loved to see some of you, who are throwin the toys oot the pram and spittin the dummy, in the sixties when it was real rivalry, nae shoutin aff buses or across roads, grow a pair and leave a great Scotland keeper to his musings. :pipe:

That is an absolute belter.

Rough is one of the worst goalkeepers ever to get a game for the hooped horrors, never mind get a cap for Scotland. Sad thing is that he played more times for Scotland than he did for them.

When he played, he couldn't keep weans out of a close, and as a pundit, he is the intellectual equivalent of my last sh ite.

What a guy.

What an embarrassing disaster of a post.

Just for the record Roughie is a H** he in fact went to Cumbernauld High School and played for the school team where he was picked up by Thistle and at one time was on Rangers radar whilst play for Hibs, but ended up at Parkhead instead

Ruff Daddy is from Knightswood from a big bluenose family, he lived in the Lincoln avenue flats, now known as Taliban Towers, I used to walk along South Street with his faither, who was security in Yarrows.

I would have loved to see some of you, who are throwin the toys oot the pram and spittin the dummy, in the sixties when it was real rivalry, nae shoutin aff buses or across roads, grow a pair and leave a great Scotland keeper to his musings. :pipe:

Rough is one of the worst goalkeepers ever to get a game for the hooped horrors, never mind get a cap for Scotland. Sad thing is that he played more times for Scotland than he did for them.

When he played, he couldn't keep weans out of a close, and as a pundit, he is the intellectual equivalent of my last sh ite.

What a guy.

haha brilliant. Exactly :)

A terrible keeper in his day, and his 'punditry' actually makes me feel a bit sorry for him. A horrible alcoholic, slurring fat old prick, the likes of whom is far too common in this part of the world. And indeed on this forum actually :craphead:

What a guy.

What an absolute bladder, Roughy saved shots harder than your keek, post your Scotland caps up so we can see them, weans ? keep those references for T*rrier boards where they belong... :BELM:doh

This fat reptile can get to fuck. Not surprising, hope he gets fucked for it.

n54fix.jpg

es3fww.jpg

Scumbag

Going by that top pic, he might consider changing his name to 'Rough-Looking'!!

Fuxsake....life hasn't been kind to the fat fuck - that's a face only a blind mother could love.

What an absolute bladder, Roughy saved shots harder than your keek, post your Scotland caps up so we can see them, weans ? keep those references for T*rrier boards where they belong... :BELM:doh

He's the worst goalie I've seen playing for Scotland.

Or do I need to have some Caps to hold that opinion?

As for your comments about tarr ier boards, way to miss a point doh