Artem Milevskyi

H72

Signed him for £8m from Dynamo Kiev in my 2nd season, and he has been incredible. Not only did he score 44 goals in 44 appearances, look at his assists and MOMs. His record this season has been a better start than last and I just signed him on a new 5 year contract to 2016. I have one of the best strikers in the game, my assistant (Mike Rigg) values him at 4 and a half stars out of 5. Recently helped me beat the European Champions - Villareal - 2 nil at Ibrox.

ArtemFM2.jpg

ArtemFM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could have had him on loan but Ive got Adriano and Soldado up front which is a brilliant partnership for me at the moment (Eduardo on bench on loan from Arsenal)... Funnily enough he got loaned out to my Champions league group stage rival Werder but Wilson had him covered ;)

I've had a look at him, but didn't waste my time adding him my shortlist because he'd cost too much. Where did you'se get the coin from to afford to bring him to Ibrox?

I got him in my 2nd season for £8m. Achieved that through selling players and with help from the board. Had to offer him £30,000-a-week though.

Well, I only offered him one deal because I doubted myself I'd get him as when I went to make an offer his agent told me he wasn't interested at all. Money changes things. I offered him £30,000-a-week and he didn't have any problems with the contract at all and signed! Two seasons after this when he's scored near 100 goals for me, he signed a brand new 5 year contract on £33,000-a-week (I think, its been a while).

He's beast.

He's always pish for me! How do you's play him? Target man?

The same for me. I don't know what it is. Everyone talks him up but when I've bought him in 2 different saves, both times he's been a waste. (Once with Bayern and once with Liverpool)

I've heard other people have had great success with him, just not me. :(

He's always pish for me! How do you's play him? Target man?

The same for me. I don't know what it is. Everyone talks him up but when I've bought him in 2 different saves, both times he's been a waste. (Once with Bayern and once with Liverpool)

I've heard other people have had great success with him, just not me. :(

It really does just depend on the players surrounding him and the system you play. Target man kind've wastes him, so play him as a complete forward. Also, if you play a short passing game he will run all day and dribble past anyone - led to a few wondergoals for me. :wink:

Also, welcome to the forum! You'll probably have more posts than me in about a week. :craphead:

• 2 months later...