***The Official Hearts 1 v 4 Rangers Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

That's the team that should start, no-one else, bar maybe Steven Naismith deserves to start, but not in the middle of the park, or out on the left.

How I wish we had Madjid Bougherra back.

A win, anything else is unacceptable.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same team as above only maybe have naismith insted of mcculloch but on the right hand side. I know that wont happen tho.

Its so frustrating that we were within touching distance of the semis in the first game and now we're out of the scottish. I know we've had an amazing season but that final vs celtic in may would of been unbelievable. Now we've gotta cheer on who celtic play lol.

Hearts are shite, we need to get up and in their face from the first whistle. Shut them down as high up the pitch as we can. Boyd will be out to prove a point hopefully.

2 in a row :)

That's the team that should start, no-one else, bar maybe Steven Naismith deserves to start, but not in the middle of the park, or out on the left.

I'd go for that team too

Agree with Muff's team. Keep Lafferty and Naismith out the side as they both run about and produce nothing but fouls. (yes Naismith crossed for Miller at Hampden, but that apart what else has he done?)

We can beat Hearts but we need to waken up.

With Hearts just off the back of a derby win, I fear for our chances, but Champions are made by their reactions to bad results, so let's go out there and show them why we are Champions!

Still do not like the McCulloch/Thomson central midfield and would far prefer Edu in there. Please Walter, no more of your attempts to play with a defensive set up and lone striker as we get closer to winning the title. Ensure we play at a fast tempo and keep the ball on the ground.