Jim Mccoll

Raghead

"exploratory document" jesus this stuff is beyond parody, we can all do without the distraction of nonsense like this.

Serious bidders only please.

so you reckon the text i got saying satty singh had offered 3 million quid a portion of pakora 4 garlic naan breads and a house curry to buy us might be someone at it :D

"exploratory document" jesus this stuff is beyond parody, we can all do without the distraction of nonsense like this.

Serious bidders only please.

so you reckon the text i got saying satty singh had offered 3 million quid a portion of pakora 4 garlic naan breads and a house curry to buy us might be someone at it :D

You can 'take away' daft comments like that.

Pish pish and more pish

Maybe so however an admin on this site seemed to think this guy McColl was involved in takeover talks way back in June last year so maybe there's something in it?

Pish pish and more pish

Maybe so however an admin on this site seemed to think this guy McColl was involved in takeover talks way back in June last year so maybe there's something in it?

you dont listen to them admin guys do you ?

theyre usually all on glue :D

Pish pish and more pish

you dont know how true this is :P

Pish pish and more pish

yes i do ive got my bag sitting next to my laptop :P

Pish pish and more pish

yes i do ive got my bag sitting next to my laptop :P

Any serious offer that had Jim McColl involved would have my 100% support. A bluenose and possibly the most successful businessman in Scotland these last 10yrs. What he's done with Clyde Blowers is nothing short of miraculous. More of this please. :praise:

amazin how this guy made his money started as an apprentice and now is a multi millionaire hats off to him

and i live in hope .......exactly what we need guys

reminds me of thomas telford who always kept his stone masons tools just in case the work building the menai suspension bridge and the caledonian canal ever dried up

Pish pish and more pish

I heard late last night that Rangers have not had any formal meetings wqith McColl and then today heard he has pulled out altogether, if it was true to start with ?