Scarf thrower.

ohhhhhhhhhhh kay. You obviously have no respect for our club colours, yet somehow think you're a supporter? You question our traditions at almost every opportunity, continually lose arguments, and despite claiming to be doing a degree in, iirc, English literature, your grammar is that of a catholic schoolbhoy.

Now, whilst I can (almost) forgive a 14 year old boy (actually, no I can't) for chucking his scarf away in the heat of the moment, I just cannot comprehend how you can claim, at your age, to believe that your Rangers scarf means fuck all........and to say so on a Rangers forum, well, I'll let others decide what they think of you.

:sherlock:

I've already decided what i think of him months ago :rolleyes:

and I am truely heartbroken

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhhhhhh kay. You obviously have no respect for our club colours, yet somehow think you're a supporter? You question our traditions at almost every opportunity, continually lose arguments, and despite claiming to be doing a degree in, iirc, English literature, your grammar is that of a catholic schoolbhoy.

Now, whilst I can (almost) forgive a 14 year old boy (actually, no I can't) for chucking his scarf away in the heat of the moment, I just cannot comprehend how you can claim, at your age, to believe that your Rangers scarf means fuck all........and to say so on a Rangers forum, well, I'll let others decide what they think of you.

I really dont give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks. A scarf is a scarf, doesn't matter what colour it is.

For you, a grown man, to believe that a mass-produced peice of polyester, that probably cost about £3, to symbolise something...well....I'm never going to win an argument about that

When was the last time you bought a scarf?

I really dont give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks. A scarf is a scarf, doesn't matter what colour it is.

For you, a grown man, to believe that a mass-produced peice of polyester, that probably cost about £3, to symbolise something...well....I'm never going to win an argument about that

I still have the one from when I was 8 - I stopped wearing colours when I was 19

This is getting a wee bit silly...

I would never throw a scarf personally but id rather somebody threw a scarf upset at the manner of a defeat than the constant pathetic over the top abuse wanting some of our players to "just die" like im sure i read last night.

"Abortion of a football player" I think was used also.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Who ever it was must have had a cold neck afterwards

Been done.

Had a brass neck. That's been done too.

likehecares

I still have the one from when I was 8 - I stopped wearing colours when I was 19

Is that the one the priest used to gag you with ? Momento of a happy romance ? :sherlock:

Who ever it was must have had a cold neck afterwards

Been done.

Had a brass neck. That's been done too.

:lol: thats funny as fuck

but seriously, some people need to get a grip and stop reading too much into it, throwing a scarf away in anger after GLASGOW RANGERS lose 4-1 to a scottish side really isnt that outrageous an act.

I threw mine away in delight once, after the 1-0 old firm one that steve davis scored in

Is that the one the priest used to gag you with ? Momento of a happy romance ? :sherlock:

I see what you did there.......you're implying that I'm a tim.

original

This is getting a wee bit silly...

I would never throw a scarf personally but id rather somebody threw a scarf upset at the manner of a defeat than the constant pathetic over the top abuse wanting some of our players to "just die" like im sure i read last night.

well said,

we have "fans" wanting our players to fuck off, get to fuck etc etc

yet the throwing of a scarf has turned them all into ultra fans

Some of the replies in this thread represent everything i hate about a large section of our support. Top of the league by a distance, about to win another title after spending no money and some still demand more.

If you think one bad performance justifies showing your disgust at following Rangers then you should find another hobbie, because football isn't for you.

Some of the replies in this thread represent everything i hate about a large section of our support. Top of the league by a distance, about to win another title after spending no money and some still demand more.

If you think one bad performance justifies showing your disgust at following Rangers then you should find another hobbie, because football isn't for you.

You hit the nail on the head there.

Any1 who thinks it's ok to throw their scarf away is just as bad as that wee excuse for a bear the other nite. I also noticed sum1 in an earlier post sayin they hav not wore rangers colours since they where 19 yrs old, are u embaressed by ur colours? I can't comprehend these sort of statements from supposed rangers fans. U don't have wear the strip but I believe it's Important to hav ur scarf on to identify urself as one of us

Any1 who thinks it's ok to throw their scarf away is just as bad as that wee excuse for a bear the other nite. I also noticed sum1 in an earlier post sayin they hav not wore rangers colours since they where 19 yrs old, are u embaressed by ur colours? I can't comprehend these sort of statements from supposed rangers fans. U don't have wear the strip but I believe it's Important to hav ur scarf on to identify urself as one of us

not embarrassed I just think grown men look stupid wearing football colours

ultimate anti-fashion statement

Come on lads, we are all Bears here. This is a bit like Norn Iron, prods arguing among themselves and those hatefull deviants gerry and marty laughing their rebel ballix off. Unite we stand, divided we fall

I believe it's Important to hav ur scarf on to identify urself as one of us

so hy do you need a scarf or anything to identify that you are one of "us" as you put it ffs

i am 28 and been a rangers fan all my life, have travelled home, away and europe for the support of the club

yet i only wear rangers colours if i am playing 5's or 7's

i havent wore colours to a game for fucking years,

so am i not a proper fan then??????

this whole scarf thing is a fucking joke, as a support we sit there and SLAUGHTER our players week after week after week

our 3rd top goalscorer would have been chased out the club if it was up to us

our 2nd top goalscorer is still not even fucking wanted at the club

and our top goalscorer has had more discussions than god has about him

We should all be proud to wear our colours no matter what age we are. Even when i go to bed every night i have a old Rangers top on. The good thing is that if i die during the night at least i will be wearing the colours of the team that i have loved all my life, and i will also be buried in my Rangers top when my time is up.