Footballers

Owen Coyle before he went South

Cue 'he's a T*rrier bastard' blah blah blah

Sound man anytime I met him to be honest

He is what he is without being a prick about it (bearing in mind at one point we were doing the bouncy next door to his grans house to celebrate and he just had a laugh about it and gave us some beers to carry on with)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was down south working went out a few times with Danny Rose who plays with Tottenham, used to play with Leeds, also was in the year above a certain Andrew Halliday thats been mentioned a few times.

Scott Morrison.

Used to play for Aberdeen and Dunfermline, not sure where he is now.

His wife comes from the village I stay, and I've seen him and spoke to him a few times. He's quite a fine guy, actually.

I knew him when I stayed in Kemnay. He was 2 or 3 years younger than me but went to Gordon's, He is now at Ross County. I also knew Darren Mackie, he was in my class at primary school.

Jordan Kirkpatrick who plays with Hamilton, was the year above me in my school and also David Sinclair of Livingstone was 2 years above me. both are rangers fans so :D

I remember you giving me a row for saying Kirky was a Rangers fan tongue.gif Sinclair was 3 years above you boogie.png

David graham dunfermline (ex gers now tim supporter his da is a right blue nose) Martin corrigan ex motherwell now partick th

kenny duecher stay 5 mins away from meas well (prick!)

:anguish: How did that happen?

I went to school with Ricky Gillies ex-st mirren player, Jamie Mcallister was a paper boy in ma shop!

Fucking hell mate, did you go to Eastwood High?

I went to Eastwood as well :) I had Ricky Gillies' old maths textbook in 3rd year he'd menchied all over. Didn't Allan Johnston go to Eastwood too? The bird from Trainspotting also went there buty obviously she's not a footballer :BELM:

Aye I did! I went to Eastwood same year as Gillies. Chunt used to copy of me in german!

I went to school with Ricky Gillies ex-st mirren player, Jamie Mcallister was a paper boy in ma shop!

Fucking hell mate, did you go to Eastwood High?

I went to Eastwood as well :) I had Ricky Gillies' old maths textbook in 3rd year he'd menchied all over. Didn't Allan Johnston go to Eastwood too? The bird from Trainspotting also went there buty obviously she's not a footballer :BELM:

The bird from trainspotting didnt go to eastwood, I was Mearns primary with her I think she went to Mearns Castle

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in tha same estate as darren fitzgerald who made a few sub appearances for tha gers And was top goalscorer in tha reserves nearly every season,was tipped for tha top until injury after injury finished him at tha brox.when he was home he wud tell us all about tha madness of gazza durranty and mccoist as this was the era he played in and he would brother wud always have pairs of gazza or sumbodys boots to be sold.mucker stil plays in the irish league and is a smashin lad and a crackin player,bad luck just killed his chances at tha brox.can still remember him smashin shots at us on tha field and bustin our wooden net wed only built....gud times

Jordan Kirkpatrick who plays with Hamilton, was the year above me in my school and also David Sinclair of Livingstone was 2 years above me. both are rangers fans so :D

I played with Kirky a few times. Can't take a tackle. :wink:

I personally helped bathing Bojan Djordjic in the fountain on the local square when I graduated 9th grade and him 7th. Tradition. But it didn't mean he liked it much, but in he went.