Training Pics

Stu1993

leave wilson ,,weir as it is,,,,push boogie up one to holding midfield, and get davis in the centre where he belongs, stick with thompson and get mcculloch on that bench, and get wee fleck behind the strikers,,,,,,,,so thompson, davis boogie and fleck, what we need is a freshen up in midfield ,, mcgregor, papac weir wilson whittaker thompson davis boogie fleck miller boyd thats of course if he doesnt furk off to algeria,france, saudi, or if his cases passport and luggage dont go amiss going to training,,,or the first premiership team that offer him a contract doesnt step in,,,,,,,just a thought

saw training footage earlier on ssn, looks like thomas kind bendiksson (sp?) was training with the first team, anybody seen him play?

I hope to see him involved in the first team before the end of the season , when the leagues wrapped up

leave wilson ,,weir as it is,,,,push boogie up one to holding midfield, and get davis in the centre where he belongs, stick with thompson and get mcculloch on that bench, and get wee fleck behind the strikers,,,,,,,,so thompson, davis boogie and fleck, what we need is a freshen up in midfield ,, mcgregor, papac weir wilson whittaker thompson davis boogie fleck miller boyd thats of course if he doesnt furk off to algeria,france, saudi, or if his cases passport and luggage dont go amiss going to training,,,or the first premiership team that offer him a contract doesnt step in,,,,,,,just a thought

what an absolute joke of a post. some people baffle me !

why baffle you,,,,,,,,wilsons played more at the back than boogie,,,,,the back is sorted,,,mcculloch is slower than edu,and thats sayin something,,,,,,,we need to freshen up midfield,,,,,the ulsterman running the midfield on his todd,,,,,,,if he has a bad game nothin happens

no joke there,,,,,,,,,,if there is a joke in your eyes tell me where it is,,,,,if u dont agree put a point across dont just say thats a joke,,,,,,,,,im no jokin :D

saw training footage earlier on ssn, looks like thomas kind bendiksson (sp?) was training with the first team, anybody seen him play?

been training with the first team for most of the year, him and wilson. I think we will see him if we win the league early.