No more Sellic fans at Ibrox

Ozblue

There was an old firm game in the past with no Tic fans at Ibrox - maybe early 90's (I'm getting old and the memory is fading) - can't remember the reason, might have been something to do with a dispute about tickets

IIRC, Murray banned them as they would not stump up for the damage they had caused in the previous game at Ibrox... they ripped up the seats.

Lol, luv the the qoute at the end of it..."so be warned" hahahahaha I personally don't care if they didn't come to ibrox. We'd fill it On our own anyway on old firm days. We don't need their giro and begging money

Dear Ra Establishment(SFA)

Ma name is Paddy o'flaherty well its no really an aw at mate but i pyoor love eh shellick, Im pyoor upset aboot aw eh refs geen ae Rangers evrytin mhan. Ano collum an aw at ur kafliks like me, but we dont get anytin at aw. You gee eh Rangers everitin, pyoor keano mhan hes ma hero n you dnt have a lineguy that keeps up wae um. Wits at aw aboot. I pyoor love ra shellick n wen we go ae Ibrox man yae pyoor cheat is. Its no fair n wen i go hame n beat the shit oot the wife, i always get eh jail n aw at. So if yae dnt hire neil lennon, stan petrov n hooray henrik as officials for a next auld firm, were boycottin it, awrite. ps make sure its the 3rd sunday ae the month, ma giro comes at friday.

Above is the letter leaked from my mole at the SFA

Was speaking to a Motherwell fan in the office n he like me would be delighted with this. They would only be hindering their own side if they do that. I could almost guarantee that we would be 6 points ahead of them after winning the two Old Firm games at Ibrox

Dear Ra Establishment(SFA)

Ma name is Paddy o'flaherty well its no really an aw at mate but i pyoor love eh shellick, Im pyoor upset aboot aw eh refs geen ae Rangers evrytin mhan. Ano collum an aw at ur kafliks like me, but we dont get anytin at aw. You gee eh Rangers everitin, pyoor keano mhan hes ma hero n you dnt have a lineguy that keeps up wae um. Wits at aw aboot. I pyoor love ra shellick n wen we go ae Ibrox man yae pyoor cheat is. Its no fair n wen i go hame n beat the shit oot the wife, i always get eh jail n aw at. So if yae dnt hire neil lennon, stan petrov n hooray henrik as officials for a next auld firm, were boycottin it, awrite. ps make sure its the 3rd sunday ae the month, ma giro comes at friday.

Above is the letter leaked from my mole at the SFA

Now there is a brilliant piece of wordmanship that would do credit to any Sellic minded journalist from any of the Scottish daily rags.

Haud ona minute....I've got you tagged pal!, You are one of three I would say going incognito....Shuggie Keevins, Markie Guidi or TwoRonnie Cullie dug.:wink:

"certainly were major contributing factors in Tony Mowbray and his assistants losing their jobs."

So they were sacked because they were being cheated out of results?

Seems fair...

On second thought, I don't think it would be the same without them there.

What's better than winding them up when we win ?

They do this now in Holland, at Feyenoord-Ajax there are no away fans allowed, and vice versa.

It just kills the atmosphere.

Sounds familiar :angel:

Probably accurate at the moment as well as it is RST renewal time so, not counting life members, means the Trust membership will be minimal after being around 1400 last year apparently.

I'm sure the numbers will rise steadily throughout the year again though.

:)

Call me cynical, but any proposed boycott by the Scum support wouldn't have anything to do with their being a likely change in Government, would it?

If the Tories win then the DSS New Labour RC-infested gravy train that the Clatty's ride from cradle to grave will be seriously cut back and their Giros would be stretched to the limit, so it's an easy choice for them to make.

For once they're being realistic. :sherlock:

I think their Trust has around 4 members and their Association has about as much credibility amongst their support as Regi Blinker so I doubt the SFA are overly worried... :D

don't underestimate them Frankie, 19 people turned up at the open meeting where they agreed to draft this damning letter.........

Imagine the gap that would leave int here away support .....(pretty large actually :lol:)

i wouldnt treat this as a joke,,,,,,,,i mean they have already started boycotting their own stadium !! 25,ooo of them per home game missing,,,the sfa did get monkey head the sack they sfa kept a record of all the results this season,,,,,conspiracy or wot??? :anguish: