***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can yi not complain?? Mcculloch has been rotten for weeks and still gets a start!!! And Naismith was shocking against st Johnstone, Hamilton and Aberdeen and STILL gets a start!! Out of order.

In walter we trust

How can yi not complain?? Mcculloch has been rotten for weeks and still gets a start!!! And Naismith was shocking against st Johnstone, Hamilton and Aberdeen and STILL gets a start!! Out of order.

What is out of order, is the amount of moaning before a ball is kicked <cr>

Agree DB, this must be like the 50th time ave said this this month alone, Get behind the team and stop the negativity. If walter thinks there good enough to be in the first 11 then they must be good enough to win the game.

Because what difference would it make? I could just sit and moan like fuck like a wean or I will just put up with the fact that Walter picks the team and he has managed to get us 13 points clear so far. So even though I am not happy with it I won't complain.

Six changes for Dundee United!

Interesting, is it good news for us or bad :unsure:

Good IMO. Goodwillie, Daly, Conway go out, and also webster whos been there best player this season.

I'm glad Goodwillie is out of the 1st team, is that a sign he's heading to us in the summer :wink:

Good IMO. Goodwillie, Daly, Conway go out, and also webster whos been there best player this season.

I'm glad Goodwillie is out of the 1st team, is that a sign he's heading to us in the summer :wink:

dont get my hopes up :(

Agree DB, this must be like the 50th time ave said this this month alone, Get behind the team and stop the negativity. If walter thinks there good enough to be in the first 11 then they must be good enough to win the game.

Exactly, it's even worse inside Ibrox. Some just have it in for our own players before they even kick a ball these days.

Aye cos walter knows all, like last time we played them and put out a shite team who were rotten.

because he was concentrating on the league, no one expected celtic lose to st mirren nevermind losing 4-0. Playing with 9 men for 25+ mins isnt easy, specialy in the weather we had that day.

Or he might need a rest? :sherlock:

Is he really that good? I haven't payed too much attention to him. How much would he cost?

Is he really that good? I haven't payed too much attention to him. How much would he cost?

hes that good IMO. has the potential to improve alot, would do so with the management we have i think.

Transfer fee would be an interesting one, depends on how much he has left on his contract.

lafferty :praise: :praise:

Hopefully he scores and you can change your avatar since you copied me :craphead:

you copied me :BELM:

you copied me, your lucky your part of RM ON TOUR or there would be trouble :craphead: haha kidden on mate.

He's got potential that's for sure, probably talking roundabout the £1-2 million mark for him.