McCulloch or McGeady ?

BLUEDIGNITY

This is one very weird thread IMO. I actually thought it was a funny joke that had been posted that I hadn't heard before. Hmmm.

But seeing as how the question appears to be asked in good faith then I obviously would have to say McCulloch if it was mandatory to pick one of them.

If I want to be frivilous about it though, I would have to say McGeady because our support could give the little crunt pelters every game and our players could kick the fuck out of him every time he moved and plead innocence to the Referee by saying they were just too slow to get out of the way of the Flying fuckwit.

McGeady play for Rangers?....Aye that will be the fucking day,mate!

If it was another player cloned with the ability of McGeady then I'd go for him. He would give the team what we are all crying for and that is width even though his crossing is shite. Though as it stands you are asking if we would take McGeady so I'd have to go for McCulloch.

If it was another player cloned with the ability of McGeady then I'd go for him. He would give the team what we are all crying for and that is width even though his crossing is shite. Though as it stands you are asking if we would take McGeady so I'd have to go for McCulloch.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

(tu)

mcCulloch with out doubt hes at least a team player that wee arseholes a one trick pony whos utter pish if he was that highly thought of he widny still be at the piggery hed have been away ages ago mon the GERS :uk:

Couldn't agree more (tu)

McGeady and ability do not go, he is fcuking awful!

McGeady and ability do not go, he is fcuking awful!

Aye, yer spot on there, Muff.What's the good of having a player that gives width if the useless wee crunt couldn't cross the fuckin road without instructions, never mind cross a ball into the danger area?

Anyway! my only regret about McGeady as a wide man is that he never played in the days when we had defenders like George Young, Harold Davis, Eric Caldow, John Greig and Bobby Shearer...

They didn't call Bobby Shearer 'Captain Cutlass' for fuck all ye ken!

McGeady would have found himself lying in the Sufferin General hospital the 1st time he went near the ball....And he wouldn't have needed an ambulance to get there either.

McCulloch but i'm sure a lot of posters on here that forgave Miller after his goals against the tims would forgive the gypo and take him to their hearts if he did the same.

I certainly wouldn't, and I don't think it's the same at all. Miller isn't a tim. He's a hibby. Sure, he played for Them, in the same way lots of people play for them just as a job. He tried hard and he scored goals against us because he's a professional. He might be a mercenary and he disregarded his old supporters but he was never one of us nor one of them in the first place. I accept him now because, as always, he does his best for the team he plays for and scores important goals, and at the moment that team happens to be us.

McGeady, on the other hand, is a Celtic man through and through, and an utter cunt into the bargain. He's also the most overrated player in Scotland and, unlike Miller, he wouldn't be turning in performances that would cause those more forgiving amongst us to give him a chance. If that twat, with that face and that attitude and that past turned up in the Rangers shirt and started doing those stepovers and all that fannying about, with his crap crossing and worse finishing, I'd definitely be throwing my lot in with those of you who will never forgive Kenny Miller.

Obviously a loaded question; Big Lee...but...If I had to have any of their players, he would be the one. That is the sort of player that would improve us, happy to take players on. although his final ball is lacking too often.