Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

Steven Fletcher

Couldnt affored a fee for him now i dont think. Not too sure on how much Martin Paterson would cost us, hes a no bad player i think. Dont know where he would fit into our set up but. because he is not a wide player haha

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Bednar would be a brillant signing.

Also had a great season down there too. Scored some great goals this season.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, but, Carson aside, I think every player in West Broms team could command a place in our team.

They have showen great team spirit after being relegated last season. I Have mentioned Brunt a few times on here to be scouted, and i know his energy levels arent the highest but he is still a great left footer and a danger with set peices. Also chips in with alot of goals this season, 13 already i think. If he was just more enthusiastic at going up and down the wing he could become a great player

Agree mate, to many people on here, and in General try to pin point weaknesses in our own players.

i know this is ment to be about Boyd but for the team next year its vital we get a few solid people for the core of the team, and IMO we should be looking at or even chatting with Liam Ridgewell as he may be a free agent in the summer. No doubt a few mid table teams in england my be interested in him but the attraction of european football may appeal to him. No harm in letting him know we may be interested. A Great and no nonsense CB who is also Dangerous in the box.

I've noticed nearly every name mentioned as a replacement plays for a team in england which has 1 of the highest wage bills in all the football leagues. Most of these players wouldn't want to leave the big money for us. We should be sending one of your many scouts to leagues across europe to see what we can find. There are more options abroad for us than what england can offer.

Little, Fleck, Lafferty, Miller and Naismith can all play up front. Hopefully, at least one will step up to the plate and start scoring on a regular basis if Boyd leaves.

with the exeption of miller none of them could score in a barrell of fannies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:velicka: :541:

I hope not, although Velicka would be a much better option than Lafferty!

why not he's proved he can score at least 20 goals a season in the SPL plu he has still to prove something here because he had been injured

When did he prove that ?

in 39 games for hearts he only scored 19 goals, and that was during two seasons. 11 in his first and 8 in his second.

i thought he scored more than tht but still like him so he wouldn't be such a bad player to have on the bench but if that;s his record we will need a new striker i say we bring back the Dado and give Nacho a new contract in tht season they scored a combined 50 goals

in 39 games for hearts he only scored 19 goals, and that was during two seasons. 11 in his first and 8 in his second.

i thought he scored more than tht but still like him so he wouldn't be such a bad player to have on the bench but if that;s his record we will need a new striker i say we bring back the Dado and give Nacho a new contract in tht season they scored a combined 50 goals

Nup not as prolific as you think. Anthony Stokes would be a great signing IMO. Dont know if he would want to come here but. would also welcome Lucas Jutkiewicz TO THE CLUB