Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Lukas J play for anyway?

He's on loan at Motherwell from Everton. Scored 10-12 goals this season

seen him play at the piggery midweek, so one footed.was good at bringing the ball down from the air not too sure on the ground but. Seems to easy to judge as hes so left footed.

seen him play at the piggery midweek, so one footed.was good at bringing the ball down from the air not too sure on the ground but. Seems to easy to judge as hes so left footed.

Yeah, I don't really have an opinion on him one way or another. Some people on here think he's a pretty good player. And he's at the right age and would be cheap so perhaps it's worth looking into.

Yeah, I don't really have an opinion on him one way or another. Some people on here think he's a pretty good player. And he's at the right age and would be cheap so perhaps it's worth looking into.

i would age mate, if he was half as good with his right foot than his left he would be oustanding, out of him and goodwillie it would be Davud IMO. Would also know what it means to the fans.

The options (or rather lack of options) we have in terms of bringing players in is frightening.

Austin from Swindon is banging them in, I think someone suggested him earlier in the thread. He would be good, although I wouldn't be surprised if we were priced out of that as well :anguish:

Jutkiwecz would be ideal.

Looking at his stats for the season he's scored a decent number of goals while playing on one of the worst parks in Britain every second week.

He's a physically imposing target man and I believe that Miller works best in a big man, little man partnership.

He might be a bit one footed but people said that about S Fletcher and now we regularly see people on here touting him for us.

He wouldn't cost a great deal, he's poven at SPL level and he's young enough to improve even more.

He'd suite our set up better than Goodwillie(who I also rate) would.

David Goodwillie.

Few members on here have said we're interested in him and I think he could do a job for us.

You need to sort yourself out and stop messing people about with tickets before you are taken seriously.

David Goodwillie would be a good signing as he is a hot prospect, but will need a few season to grow into the role of a Rangers striker. If we signed him and another goal machine I would be happy.

Owens a tim from what i remember. Beckford from leeds would be good he scored again 2day but maybe 2 expensive and think newcastle want him.

Beckford has a terrible attitude and should be no where near a rangers jersey. A man with a very big Ego. Is very inconsistent too.

Stokes is a great player i think but i dont know if he would come here.

Wheres Robbie Fowler these days ?

In liverpool on his end of season break from the A-League. Doesnt know if he will be at his club next year because their financial state, they have offered new contracts to 8 new players i think he said this morning on soccer am. But hes last to be offered as hes on a very high ammount and the club have to see what they have left before they offer him another years deal.