Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a very nice picture of Walter with young Goodwillie in todays paper with the awards they won last night. Hopefully there is something more to that :craphead:

Yeah i saw that mate , hopefully we see him in the same position holding a rangers top in a few months time :lol:

was a very nice picture of Walter with young Goodwillie in todays paper with the awards they won last night. Hopefully there is something more to that :craphead:

Yeah i saw that mate , hopefully we see him in the same position holding a rangers top in a few months time :lol:

Get back to work thomas. :ph34r:

Get back to work thomas. :ph34r:

No thank you :(

gievn that we've still got miller, novo, velicka, little, lafferty, fleck and naismith in the squad, unless there's a significant clear out, i don't think anyone will be brought in to replace Boyd.

IMO, he's definitely leaving.

totally agree, i know its gunna be a hard one to take, but i think he'll go, and really can't see much else coming in to be honest.

Big Kyle's the man. Give him a run of games up front and we'll reap the benefit.

A striker who doesn't score, is not a target man nor a provider.

Big Kyle's the man. Give him a run of games up front and we'll reap the benefit.

A striker who doesn't score, is not a target man nor a provider.

And he's not a left winger either, who knows what his role is :anguish:

If what papa and CB posted is true, then we should look at moving on Lafferty with the first decent offer we get.

The rumour mill will be in overdrive soon and all the know it alls will be on to tell us who we are signing and who is definatley going, Im waiting on Kevs input as he knows all the transfer deals going down :cool:

I'm far from a know it all, that's why I never post stupid rumours - I'll leave that to other people.

I let a few people on here know what I have heard now and again but that's it.

The rumour mill will be in overdrive soon and all the know it alls will be on to tell us who we are signing and who is definatley going, Im waiting on Kevs input as he knows all the transfer deals going down :cool:

I'm far from a know it all, that's why I never post stupid rumours - I'll leave that to other people.

wasn't aimed at you personally Muff was more of the guy that pm'd me at the start of the season (mark10 i think it was ) checking if i had the same info he had got from an inside source and i was taking the piss out of him etc. Robergersfan51 or whatever his name was , you know the ones that start stupid rumours they have lifted off a website etc and start threads about it :lol:

letting us know info you ahve heard is different from stating you have inside knowledge and it will defo happen (tu)

wasn't aimed at you personally Muff was more of the guy that pm'd me at the start of the season (mark10 i think it was ) checking if i had the same info he had got from an inside source and i was taking the piss out of him etc. Robergersfan51 or whatever his name was , you know the ones that start stupid rumours they have lifted off a website etc and start threads about it :lol:

letting us know info you ahve heard is different from stating you have inside knowledge and it will defo happen (tu)

(tu)

I still prefer to keep it to pm or text as it saves any hastle, and people jumping on your back.

I don't know why anyone would make stuff up, and post it. Your only taking the piss out of your fellow Bears <cr>

And in the end, look fcuking stupid.