Just had a thought.

Start of this season the manky mob started a petition for that stupid lookin bee strip , was thinking we could start one about the Orange one we had a few years back :D

It would be popular amongst most supporters and could help out finacially etc

Just an idea though :wink:

What do you's think?

a facebook campaign seem to do the trick nowadays that is sure to end up in the paper hopefully reach umbro then it go from there hopefully i loved tht top and the home top from tht season we should bring back all the kits from that season 2002-2003 they were all excellent

I'll sign it but i don't think it would do much good hopefully a new owner will bring it back i loved that top. (tu)

Same , was one of the best and one of my favourites :D

All you would need is to publicize it and get as many as possible to sign it.

Although some say it is "controversial" it makes so much business sense it's not even funny

That season was the only season i can say that the colour of Ibrox was dominated by the away strip, rather than the home one.

People buy the home strip when it comes out first and then if they like the away strip, the might buy that too. An orange one? Everyone would buy the away top when it came out after the home one. There is money to be made but people are too wary of the baggage that would come with having a strip of that colour

I'll sign it but i don't think it would do much good hopefully a new owner will bring it back i loved that top. (tu)

If you got the know how why not try it then. (tu)

If you got the know how why not try it then. (tu)

Publicizing it would be no bother , it's creating the petition itselg , duno where to start one or how to.

Although some say it is "controversial" it makes so much business sense it's not even funny

That season was the only season i can say that the colour of Ibrox was dominated by the away strip, rather than the home one.

People buy the home strip when it comes out first and then if they like the away strip, the might buy that too. An orange one? Everyone would buy the away top when it came out after the home one. There is money to be made but people are too wary of the baggage that would come with having a strip of that colour

Thats just another tactic of the scum taking every little chance they can get of making us look bad.

It would be a huge hit if dealt with the right way.

I would love another Orange strip, unfortunately we managed to kinda get away with it because of our dutch connection at the time. Now we would just get it from all angles - sectarian, racist etc. Saying that, fuck what they think. Lets do it, Remeber when we turned Hampden Orange :D:21:

And the best thing about it the Orange Order is a legal organisation so how is it being racist or sectarian if you said you support it or have anything orange about the place remember they have everything green so whats wrong with orange that always baffled me.

I love the colour Orange and so would love it but if I say I like Orange I tend to get strange looks and so I assure them I'm not in the OO or bigoted at all, easy connotation with me being a rangers fan.

It's long overdue that we took on our enemies.

We are living in a country where the colour orange is claimed to be sectarian. I mean, a fucking colour? How ridiculous is that?

Even playing an imaginary flute ffs!

Anything green offends me does that not make that sectarian and bigoted, its more than ridiculous.