Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

What a load of shite. I wish it was hard believe there are so many gullible Bears, but sadly it is very easy.

jog on

what is wvb gon on about :uk:

obviously not happy about us trying to get simply the best to number 1, walloper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of shite. I wish it was hard believe there are so many gullible Bears, but sadly it is very easy.

Fuck sake chill oot it's just a bit of a laugh

No. I'm very angry. You people are embarrassing. :pipe:

I can't believe I was called as much of an asshole as you in another thread.

The shame :anguish::craphead:

what are you referring to here?

The amount of dafties willing to chuck their pennies at whatever big company is behind this. Someone's getting richer off of your gullibility.

That is all. :pipe:

Most of use are having a go at WVB because he finds it funny so many fans are supporting this, but when he comes on and asks more people to support the team at home games he gets laughed at and slated then too ?. If half the people who were doing so much for this put half of that in at ibrox, it would be a total different place.

How can that be accurate in any way? The amount of people on this thread that are passionate about getting this song as high up as possible wont come close to the amount that are passionate and sing at games.... i don't see your point at all

Most of use are having a go at WVB because he finds it funny so many fans are supporting this, but when he comes on and asks more people to support the team at home games he gets laughed at and slated then too ?. If half the people who were doing so much for this put half of that in at ibrox, it would be a total different place.

Nail. On the head. :wink:

The amount of dafties willing to chuck their pennies at whatever big company is behind this. Someone's getting richer off of your gullibility.

i'm not going to bite.

just read about what you lads are doing on 'ourweecountry' and downloaded it on i tunes. good luck for sunday!

Good man donaghy, spread the word. Not too many on owc would download it, most of them hate Rangers!

that link with YNWA flyin down the charts and STB at 8 is for itunes only so YNWA wont be that high up the charts cos it includes every download and STB is number 1 in a few of them.And tbh Id rather walk alone

walk on then :lol:

How can that be accurate in any way? The amount of people on this thread that are passionate about getting this song as high up as possible wont come close to the amount that are passionate and sing at games.... i don't see your point at all

My point is, WVB Just stated he thinks its sad so many people are doing so much to get a song to #1 in the charts, and when he says this hes getting told to jog on etc. If people were so in to creating a better atmosphere at ibrox like theyw ere in to getting this song to number 1, like WVB Says all the time, it would be for a better cause. Not that im against getting the song to #1. But because someone disagree's with this whole idea hes getting told to jog on.

that link with YNWA flyin down the charts and STB at 8 is for itunes only so YNWA wont be that high up the charts cos it includes every download and STB is number 1 in a few of them.And tbh Id rather walk alone

wrong forum?

just read about what you lads are doing on 'ourweecountry' and downloaded it on i tunes. good luck for sunday!

Good man donaghy, spread the word. Not too many on owc would download it, most of them hate Rangers!

Hate Rangers? Why would you want to speak to cunts who do that?

My point is, WVB Just stated he thinks its sad so many people are doing so much to get a song to #1 in the charts, and when he says this hes getting told to jog on etc. If people were so in to creating a better atmosphere at ibrox like theyw ere in to getting this song to number 1, like WVB Says all the time, it would be for a better cause. Not that im against getting the song to #1. But because someone disagree's with this whole idea hes getting told to jog on.

[/quot

http://musicstore.djcodeblue.com/uk-official-top-100-music-chart/

UK Top 100 Songs

The official real time iTunes Music Chart, as used by the The Big Top 40 Show and used as a basis for the BBC Radio 1 Chart Show every Sunday.

Fuck sake chill oot it's just a bit of a laugh

No. I'm very angry. You people are embarrassing. :pipe:

how are we?

hook,line & sinker wvb

Thats rite the head of EMI thought to themselves off all the sporting teams in the world lets pick Rangers to start a campaign and get all their money off them.Its a bit of fun.

wrong forum?

He said he'd rather walk alone?

What are you on about, how's he on the wrong forum?

sorry didnt mean that - but a lot of people do raise their voice at games and try to create an atmosphere in the stadium, but to come in the simply the best topic and slate us all is just wrong so yes we can say what we want back at him

Nail. On the head. :wink:

im just sick of people like you, and there are many others like you, who come on and give us all the truth about ibrox and get shot down mostly every time. But because this is involving doing it over the internet, and not using any energy to do it, everybodys giving it everything to get it to #1. Maybe if half of the people supporting this how, supported the team at ibrox like this then we wouldnt moan so much about the empty seats and the silence in the stadium.