Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

chelsea forum shed goin nuts and so slow

Theres nothing on it

A put a post on it and they deleted it and now when i try 2 sign in i get diverted 2 u've been rick rolled page, WTF???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number 8 it feels good just keep this up :21:

Can you post the link to the Official UK Top 40 Chart, I can't seem to find it. Cheers mate.

***It's ok I've found it! Had a bit of a brain freeze there :craphead: ***

I personally couldn'y give a fuck about Tina Turner, its our adopted anthem and am only interested in the song getting to number 1, Am not doing it for Tina Turner, doing it to wind up the dhims and complete us celebratin the title!

Wonder where you got that pic for your sig. :pipe:

:pipe: funniest thing ave read in ages.

that's such an amazing sig :lol: :lol: :lol:

thick timmy cunts :lol: :lol:

number 8 it feels good just keep this up :21:

Can you post the link to the Official UK Top 40 Chart, I can't seem to find it. Cheers mate.

***It's ok I've found it! Had a bit of a brain freeze there :craphead: ***

Its on the i-tunes store mate or theres another website that im not too sure about that people keep mentioning. Hope that helped (tu)

let's be realistic... it wont get to number 1 but top 10 would be an UNBELIEVABLE achievement!

As for those papes, they wont touch us, honestly. We will finish ahead of them as always so stop getting your knickers in a twist worrying about them and their song they bumped from a "protestant" club.

What a load of shite. I wish it was hard believe there are so many gullible Bears, but sadly it is very easy.

Fuck sake chill oot it's just a bit of a laugh

No. I'm very angry. You people are embarrassing. :pipe:

What a load of shite. I wish it was hard believe there are so many gullible Bears, but sadly it is very easy.

how are we?

hahahahhaha :lol:

Most of use are having a go at WVB because he finds it funny so many fans are supporting this, but when he comes on and asks more people to support the team at home games he gets laughed at and slated then too ?. If half the people who were doing so much for this put half of that in at ibrox, it would be a total different place.