Clydesdale Bank Goal of the Season

Stokes against us at Ibrox <cr>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8632622.stm

Save of the season was Boruc V Wetherspoon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8632626.stm

Id say thats deserved, it was a fantastic strike, and a brilliant save from the cunt

i said that a few week ago that Boruc would get it. was an oustanding save, and for a fat cunt to move like that was brillaint too see.

Stokes goal vs us was well taken and well created by himself. but there has better goals than that this season. McCulloch in the first game was easily better.

Allan McGregor's save at the piggery was far better than Boruc's. The last 5 minutes of an OF match, we had just equalised, middle of the season, the chance for celtc to cut the gap to 4 points, the shot came at him quick, had little time to react, was going the wrong way and McGregor pulls off a wonder save with his fingertip to keep the score 1-1 and keep us 7 points clear at the top of the league.

Boruc made his save with 15 minutes left, second game of the season, had plenty of time to see it and move his feet.

In fact McGregor's save at Tynecastle in the second game of the season when the score was 1-0 was better than Boruc.

To me, circumstances in the match don't matter when it comes down to a pure instinctive save. It isn't a penalty shoot-out we're talking about.

The save is deserved but the goal probably isn't. In fact, I don't even think it's the best goal against Rangers this season. Sheridan's was better than Stokes'.

that goal of the season really is a strange one <cr>

THAT is goal of the season? it is a good goal but nowhere near goal of the season. Show the english that and they would piss themselves laughing. I'll bet there were better goals scored in the lower leagues this season.

As for the save, can't argue with it to be fair, I thought it was a certain goal :anguish:

I thought the save at the Tattiedome was better. In fact, and I don't mean to sound overly biased, I thought Boogies goal was better against DU. For a centre half to run the length of the field, beat however many players and find the bottom corner from outside the box, that would take some beating.

We were never going to be awarded shit though.

I thought his starting position was a bit off aswell but it was still an outstanding save from the fat poofter.

I saw a goal on soccer a.m's showboat a couple of weeks ago think it was Motherwell vs Falkirk, the finish wasn't great but the build up was excellent, better goal than Stokes imo.