Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a extremely poor football match, in terms of quality.

aye, inter are cunts, an offside goal.. barca denied a stonewall penalty... they then stand 10 men on the goal line and claim how they defeated the best football team on the planet :anguish: pricks (tu)

I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed it, I am liking the tactical battle, but the quality of football being played isn't the greatest. Suppose that is credit to the tactics being employed.

Pedro's been so bad so far tonight.

I don't think he's anywhere near as good as some people make him out to be.

(tu)

So many overrated players because they play for 'European Giants'.

aye, inter are cunts, an offside goal.. barca denied a stonewall penalty... they then stand 10 men on the goal line and claim how they defeated the best football team on the planet :anguish: pricks (tu)

well they did ffs

why should inter stand back and allow barca to play

that was arsenals problem

Ibra shite again.

I think Pep and me were wrong about him, I thought he'd be great.

But where does he go from here?

Only Man City could match the wages and fee that he would command and do they really need/want him?

Hopefully Barca go out and buy Villa, Torres or Tevez.

There's talk of them getting rid of Adebayor..maybe they will go for him if thats true?

well they did ffs

why should inter stand back and allow barca to play

that was arsenals problem

hardly football when the ball is in play for 10 mins of the 45 with people faking injuries and time wasting constantly :anguish:

This match is fucking terrible. Inter have done this sort of thing the whole way through the knock-out stages, it makes for terrible watching.

How else are inter going to get a result with ten men in the nou camp????? Get a grip

by defending honestly? you didnt see rangers in the manchester run faking injuries every 2 seconds.....