***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

I really hope Boyd scores if he plays, but more than anything I want big Kyle to score. And maybe to controversially get one of them sent off.

3-1 to the champions. Boyd, Lafferty and the pigeon to score. Keane to get a consolation penalty when Thomson gives him a doing in the box.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the news that Bougherra is out... Again!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :novo:

:lafferty: :miller:

I think we will see that.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Davis a CM, and that is where he is most effective, and I'm sure he'd say that.

Although he still is very effective at RM.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

:whittaker: :wilson: :weir: :mcculloch:

:edu:

:beasley: :novo:

:fleck:

:lafferty:

:Little:

This a joke?

Why McCulloch left back? and no Davis, Miller or Thomson?

Give others a chance the leagues won and they would try their heart out. Dont think we have any available leftbacks.

Fergot about Davis totally :lol: him instead of Fleck

Why McCulloch left back? and no Davis, Miller or Thomson?

Give others a chance the leagues won and they would try their heart out. Dont think we have any available leftbacks.

Fergot about Davis totally :lol: him instead of Fleck

Stevie Smith? or even Broadfoot could play left back.

I really hope Broadfoot does not play.

He always has a nightmare against celtc.

Always?

That was the one game where he did alright.

But people think because he flicked the ball over McGeady's head that he has him in his back pocket. Wrong!

Rangers: (from) McGregor, Weir, Smith, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Thomson, Miller, Edu, Novo, Naismith, Fleck, Little, Boyd, Lafferty, Alexander, Davis, McCulloch, Kind Bendiksen.

I really hope Broadfoot does not play.

He always has a nightmare against celtc.

Always?

That was the one game where he did alright.

But people think because he flicked the ball over McGeady's head that he has him in his back pocket. Wrong!

i agree, he wasnt that much better in that game than he was in others against them, he let McGeady get the cross in which they scored their 1st in

Rangers: (from) McGregor, Weir, Smith, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Thomson, Miller, Edu, Novo, Naismith, Fleck, Little, Boyd, Lafferty, Alexander, Davis, McCulloch, Kind Bendiksen.

So Wilson is out to. I really do not want Broadfoot playing cb. Id probably rather have McCulloch.

So Wilson is out to. I really do not want Broadfoot playing cb. Id probably rather have McCulloch.

i would rather have him aswell :anguish: going to be a tough game, i wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-5-1 now :disappointment:

i would rather have him aswell :anguish: going to be a tough game, i wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-5-1 now :disappointment:

I can see us going for it, we have nothing to lose... worse teams have went to Parkhead this season and played positive tactics and got results, see no reason why we cant do the same!

I can see us going for it, we have nothing to lose... worse teams have went to Parkhead this season and played positive tactics and got results, see no reason why we cant do the same!

i hope so, best form of defence is attack, the more the balls away from our back line the better

:whittaker: :weir: :broadfoot: :ssmith:

:davis: :edu: :mcculloch: :lafferty:

:boyd: :miller:

I think thats what we'll see.

Maybe Lafftery up top instead of Boyd and Novo wide left.