Sunday sold out

Boab

if people leave before the trophy gets presented, i will be fucking raging. Theres people like me wanting a ticket to go this game to support my team and see them show us the success of this season, and is people leave before that to "catch a train" or "beat the traffic" i wont be to happy.

They have paid there money and can do as they fucking please.

Its none of your business if people leave early, dont go etc.

Ive got a season ticket and go to every home game for the past 3 years and i leave 5 mins early every game and if anyone had the nerve to question why i was leavin early they would get a firm right hand tae the jaw,i fuckin work hard for a living to keep my family and to enjoy going to ibrox every 2nd week i pay for my season ticket no mummy and daddy,so if any cunt had the baws to say anything it would be the biggest mistake the ever fuckin made :uk:

Well said mate, these cunts piss me off that think they're the dugs baws cos they stay the full 90 minutes

Folk walking out with 20 minutes to play in the CL games was a fucking joke though!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, what a fan i am...been to one game this season..arsenal and now the final game of the seaon to celebrate against well, one game the year before...liverpool in a friendly..and three the year before barcelona away, aberdeen and YES i got tickets for the uefa cup final..fans like me make me sick!

hehe, what a fan i am...been to one game this season..arsenal and now the final game of the seaon to celebrate against well, one game the year before...liverpool in a friendly..and three the year before barcelona away, aberdeen and YES i got tickets for the uefa cup final..fans like me make me sick!

:lol:

I have been to three games this year, unfurling of the flag, one in the middle against Heart I think it was and I am going on Sunday. I was also at the Uefa Cup Final as I paid an Everton fan £750 for 2 tickets to the best day of my life. Bargain.

I have been in and out of work since I gave up my season ticket when LeGuen was there. I still class myself as a huge Rangers fan but I just have to pick and chose my games these days.

Season Ticket holders, consider yourselves fortunate and stop the fukin moaning.

For anyone looking for tickets there were a few on Gumtree but they are probably also on Ebay so expect to pay a bit more.

if people leave before the trophy gets presented, i will be fucking raging. Theres people like me wanting a ticket to go this game to support my team and see them show us the success of this season, and is people leave before that to "catch a train" or "beat the traffic" i wont be to happy.

Ive got a season ticket and go to every home game for the past 3 years and i leave 5 mins early every game and if anyone had the nerve to question why i was leavin early they would get a firm right hand tae the jaw,i fuckin work hard for a living to keep my family and to enjoy going to ibrox every 2nd week i pay for my season ticket no mummy and daddy,so if any cunt had the baws to say anything it would be the biggest mistake the ever fuckin made :uk:

Well said mate, these cunts piss me off that think they're the dugs baws cos they stay the full 90 minutes

Folk walking out with 20 minutes to play in the CL games was a fucking joke though!

Fair enough some folk leave early for buses, trains etc. You pay ure money so ure fully entitled to leave when u want. I highly doubt many will want to miss the trophy being lifted on sunday tho, so i wouldnt be expectin to see many bears leavin before the full time whistle.

Everyone in my RSC was back on the bus for about 70 minutes in all 3 games :lol:

Got home early I suppose.