Sunday sold out

Boab

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So..... Who's getting me a ticket? :pipe:

Gutted its sold out, there was plenty of tickets last time I looked and had no money.

Now I have the money and can't get a ticket for love nor money. (I will offer both...)

Gutted its sold out, there was plenty of tickets last time I looked and had no money.

Now I have the money and can't get a ticket for love nor money. (I will offer both...)

my usual contact is some short for this but if i hear anything i will text you

my usual contact is some short for this but if i hear anything i will text you

Cheers Den (tu)

wonder how many will leave early :craphead:

Don't laugh mate, I bet some still will.

i might just block my row in :sherlock:

If you sit in SW4 be warned....... :ph34r:

:lol:

The wierd thing in all of this is the day trippers and "part-timers" are usually more interested in creating an atmosphere than the season ticket holders who go to every game. That's always been my experience.

Sitting in the Broomloan Front there are more paper tickets than season ticket holders and we always get more help from fans who are only there for one game.

I'm not an ST holder yet, as I'm still a student, and I can relate to this. Me and a few pals went to most of the Uefa Cup games in our run to the final, and I think it was the home leg vs Sporting we were in the Copland Road. We had ST holders in front of us, and they were the most miserable bastards imaginable. Sat moaning the full 90 mins, shouting abuse at the players, and when we tried to get some singing on the go, they just turned around and stared at us. Arseholes.

Tickets here!

:anguish: £72 (td) / unwashed behaviour :anguish: / ( due to work commitments cant make it ) ( meet you outside the stadium ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ) :anguish:

aye nae bother there mate (td)

Beggars can't be choosers. :lol:

I will be there :)

Don't know if I have to leave just at FT to get the boat. No sure but hopefully it is the lateer boat so I can stay for the presentation and party!

if people leave before the trophy gets presented, i will be fucking raging. Theres people like me wanting a ticket to go this game to support my team and see them show us the success of this season, and is people leave before that to "catch a train" or "beat the traffic" i wont be to happy.

They have paid there money and can do as they fucking please.

Its none of your business if people leave early, dont go etc.

Ive got a season ticket and go to every home game for the past 3 years and i leave 5 mins early every game and if anyone had the nerve to question why i was leavin early they would get a firm right hand tae the jaw,i fuckin work hard for a living to keep my family and to enjoy going to ibrox every 2nd week i pay for my season ticket no mummy and daddy,so if any cunt had the baws to say anything it would be the biggest mistake the ever fuckin made :uk:

if people leave before the trophy gets presented, i will be fucking raging. Theres people like me wanting a ticket to go this game to support my team and see them show us the success of this season, and is people leave before that to "catch a train" or "beat the traffic" i wont be to happy.

They have paid there money and can do as they fucking please.

Its none of your business if people leave early, dont go etc.

Ive got a season ticket and go to every home game for the past 3 years and i leave 5 mins early every game and if anyone had the nerve to question why i was leavin early they would get a firm right hand tae the jaw,i fuckin work hard for a living to keep my family and to enjoy going to ibrox every 2nd week i pay for my season ticket no mummy and daddy,so if any cunt had the baws to say anything it would be the biggest mistake the ever fuckin made :uk:

Well said mate, these cunts piss me off that think they're the dugs baws cos they stay the full 90 minutes

might have a few for sale, not great seats, but will keep posted, watch this space.

also have a wee doubler, paper ticket and ready card for same seat, so entry to ground, but u would need to find a seat. hahaha