Music at Ibrox

Hopefully at the end of the game on sunday they don't play music through the tannoy and just let us sing its a much better atmosphere. Is it possible for anyone in TBO or UB to contact Rangers about this. Also 90 mins of The Billy Boys would be good.

What the fuckin' fuck is that new pish that they've been playing over the past month? They've got it on before kick-off and during half-time, some sort of spastic jazz tune. It's brutal and laughable.

Whatever they do with the tunes, that should be deleted from the system.

What the fuckin' fuck is that new pish that they've been playing over the past month? They've got it on before kick-off and during half-time, some sort of spastic jazz tune. It's brutal and laughable.

:lol: This

Get songs like Paisley Road West playing before the game rather than some pishy dance music.

I like Living Our Dream aswell, shame it sounds like it's been sung by Busted or McFly...

Spastic jazz tune? Its follow follow if you have a wee listen and its fucin top. gtf.

That jazz version just reminds me of the aftermath of the Edu old firm game and i was dancing around like an idiot to it standing on my seat right beside the tims :lol: :lol: :lol:

same reminds me of that game so i say keep it playing!