7 Rangers youth players released...

i really need to ask this, why do we even have a youth set up? matter of fact do we

even have a youth set up? :angry:

fleck,Wilson,little ,ferguson,adam,Burke

and we got £9 MILLION for Hutton :pipe:

McGregor must be worth at least £5 million and has been a superb keeper for the club too.Some people are never happy. doh

Murray Park has been a fantastic investment for the club - not only for producing young players for the first team and earning the club cash from selling on players but also the day to day training for the 1st team squad.

It is also a quality status symbol that other clubs envy so we should be grateful we have it. (tu)

Good luck to the lads that have been released. Their grounding at Ibrox will stand them in good stead if they plan to continue playing pro-football and the very fact that they have been at Rangers will open many doors for them that otherwise might have been firmly closed.

I played against Kinniburgh when he was at E.K Burgh, I think. He was a good player. I used to watch our reserves when RangersTV was with Setanta and he looked like a right good wee player, but I suppose that the level of football will have an impact on that.

I'm a wee bit surprised with Durie, Milne and Forbes. Aren't they eighteen or younger? Usually, young boys released are at that make-or-break age of nineteen and twenty, but they must have been out of contract and, of course, we've got to prioritise where our contracts go these days.

All the best to them in their future. I'd be spewing if I was them right now, what a start to the summmer.

I played against Kinniburgh when he was at E.K Burgh, I think. He was a good player. I used to watch our reserves when RangersTV was with Setanta and he looked like a right good wee player, but I suppose that the level of football will have an impact on that.

I'm a wee bit surprised with Durie, Milne and Forbes. Aren't they eighteen or younger? Usually, young boys released are at that make-or-break age of nineteen and twenty, but they must have been out of contract and, of course, we've got to prioritise where our contracts go these days.

All the best to them in their future. I'd be spewing if I was them right now, what a start to the summmer.

I think the philosophy is that if a player hasn't forced his way into the first team squad by the time he is 18 then he has no future with us.