Wembley Cup

PaulRFC1

Seen alot of people saying it wont be on and people saying it will so I checked wiki and it says

In the last match of the inaugural Wembley Cup, it was announced that the success of the tournament had encouraged organizers to confirm a second edition of the competition in the summer of 2010. An unnamed La Liga side will compete along with Scottish champions Rangers and Premier League winners Chelsea in the 2010 Wembley Cup

Has this been confirmed cause i haven't seen it be confirmed ? and that's talking as if it has been confirmed.

Any way its July 24-26 it takes place so have we anything booked for that date ?

Would love if we played in this.

Seen alot of people saying it wont be on and people saying it will so I checked wiki and it says

In the last match of the inaugural Wembley Cup, it was announced that the success of the tournament had encouraged organizers to confirm a second edition of the competition in the summer of 2010. An unnamed La Liga side will compete along with Scottish champions Rangers and Premier League winners Chelsea in the 2010 Wembley Cup

Has this been confirmed cause i haven't seen it be confirmed ? and that's talking as if it has been confirmed.

Any way its July 24-26 it takes place so have we anything booked for that date ?

Think the proposed dates were 31st July/1st Aug.

Can't see us playing in the Wembley Cup when going Australia, rumoured dates for games there is 25th, 28th & 31st July which covers both weekends dates mentioned for the tournament

A mind seeing on Wiki that guy we were suppose to get on loan during January. It showed his stats playing for us this year, then after we didn't get him they quickly removed it.

They also said Vernon Kay died once!

Ofcourse it'll go on, they over spent massively on the stadium so will try to find as many ways as possible to regain money. And as we all know there aint a taveling support as good as us