Has this Ellis guy ever been to a game,Ibrox or Murray Park?

pcbear

If i was buying something i would want to see the item myself, no matter how much i trusted the person reporting back to me about its condition, i have seen him quoted as being in Edinburgh a few times but no stories about Glasgow.

When we were buying players, imo if they were swithering if you got them up to Ibrox and Murray Park, that mostly swung the deal.

Strange one if he has not been near.

Dave King seemingly has had another raft of charges in SA so if he was a player at all it would seem ever more unlikely now.

My heads nipping with this, hence a post at 6am.

Lets be honest he probably knows everything about Ibrox and the surrounding area and has pound signs in his eyes regarding developing the area.

If he buys Rangers it certainly won't be because of his undying love for the club but i think he will have to take us forward as a club to make a healthy profit to walk away with so i'm not worried whether he's a 'Rangers man' or been to Ibrox before.

He helps us out out the shit we're in and he walks away with a profit,both of us are happy.

Had SDM been to many games when he bought us?

Don't think it's particularly relevant to see games, unless he fancies himself as a Romanov type who wants to get involved in the team, personally I'd rather avoid that sort of scenario