Shane Duffy almost dies

Fuck him, He turned his back,

Im sure this thread wouldnt be so kind if it was mcgeady, so no difference for that cunt either.

If it was mcgreety the ones that are criticizing would be giving it the same as us.A few two face cunts on here IMO.

Hit nail and head mate :clap:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure this thread wouldnt be so kind if it was mcgeady, so no difference for that cunt either.

If it was mcgreety the ones that are criticizing would be giving it the same as us.A few two face cunts on here IMO.

First and foremost, I hate McGeady cause hes a diving, cheating bastard who plays for Celtic, the fact that he chose Ireland over Scotland annoys me, but if he was playing for Scotland it wouldn't change my opinion on him.

First and foremost, I hate McGeady cause hes a diving, cheating bastard who plays for Celtic, the fact that he chose Ireland over Scotland annoys me, but if he was playing for Scotland it wouldn't change my opinion on him.

So would you wish him dead then?

Probably not, I'd wish his career ended with some sort of horrible injury though, that goes for Loovens, Brown, Samaras etc aswell though, he'd have to do something scummier than playing for Celtic and Ireland for me to wish him dead.

I'd wish his career ended with some sort of horrible injury though

That's probably just the same as wishing him dead IMO

Was that a serious comment?

Do you want me to answer that honestly?

Well that's generally how most people like their questions answered...

Not on here it isnae.As i said before to many two faced cunts on here that don't type the truth

Not on here it isnae.As i said before to many two faced cunts on here that don't type the truth

nice deflection there

Oh fuck the wanderer returns

You asked me a question, I gave you an answer, if you want to call me a liar than that's your choice but I don't think you know me enough to make a proper judgement.

Oh my god. :anguish:

if you want to call me a liar

I don't think i called you a liar.I'm just stating tht theres to many two face people on here that try and toe the board line.

I wouldnt wish the lads down garvaghy road a healthy return, I wouldnt wish the lads up the falls a healthy return so I fookin wouldnt wish this lad a healthy return, He is a rebel bastard, only difference is he kicks round some pig skin on a staurday afternoon.

Some of you guys a laughable if you think tis guy is any different to the thousands of scroats who make decent british peoples lives a misery in northern ireland.

He is a footballer so fookin what,

Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. The boy nearly died, it is not a debate for who he chose to play his football for.

I hope the lad makes a full recovery.

Don't be two faced si.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

:lol:

All this because he chose to play for a rival team. doh

I wonder what he does when he isn't playing football? Probably just runs around all day in a balaclava shooting at protestants and planning hits on Maggie Thatcher. (tu)

I wouldnt wish the lads down garvaghy road a healthy return, I wouldnt wish the lads up the falls a healthy return so I fookin wouldnt wish this lad a healthy return, He is a rebel bastard, only difference is he kicks round some pig skin on a staurday afternoon.

Some of you guys a laughable if you think tis guy is any different to the thousands of scroats who make decent british peoples lives a misery in northern ireland.

He is a footballer so fookin what,

Some of us just don't give a fuck about the politics behind it all tbh.