Shane Duffy almost dies

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scummy wee cunt but wishing he actually died? Disgraceful (td)

aww dry yer eyes ffs hes a fucking taig

I hope this is a wind up

If not, it just shows how ridiculously narrow-minded some people can be. Acting like them, i'm afraid.

By taig, we mean catholic. My girlfriend was brought up a catholic and i'll admit I dislike the religion and i'm a 90 minute bigot, singing all the songs going. But do i want her to die cause she's a catholic (albeit she doesn't go anymore) ? Not quite.

I've already said, he is a turncoat prick this boy in question but I don't wish death on him for that.

Were you celebrating when Tommy Burns died? Probably i suspect

I took a trip down the tunnel a few weeks back and there were a couple of girls drinking in it.

Then you come out the other side and its like being dropped off in a third world country.

the speak the same lingo as third world countries too :BELM:

I hope this is a wind up

If not, it just shows how ridiculously narrow-minded some people can be. Acting like them, i'm afraid.

By taig, we mean catholic. My girlfriend was brought up a catholic and i'll admit I dislike the religion and i'm a 90 minute bigot, singing all the songs going. But do i want her to dies cause she's a catholic (albeit she doesn't go anymore) ? Not quite.

I've already said, he is a turncoat prick this boy in question but I don't wish death on him for that.

But is your gf a rebel, a republican, like Shane "i hate the british so i'll choose ROI" Duffy

Were you celebrating when Tommy Burns died.

jonnyboy,why would i celebrate?i didn't give a fuck when he died just another taig funeral.night night

I hope this is a wind up

By taig, we mean catholic. My girlfriend was brought up a catholic and i'll admit I dislike the religion and i'm a 90 minute bigot, singing all the songs going. But do i want her to dies cause she's a catholic (albeit she doesn't go anymore) ? Not quite.

But is your gf a rebel, a republican, like Shane "i hate the british so i'll choose ROI" Duffy

I'm not addressing that point. He didn't say "dry yer eyes hes a rebel, republican etc etc" he said "dry yer eyes hes a fucking taig" so that is the point i brought up.

Regardless, just because that is the way he is doesnt mean i want him to die. I might dislike him and think he is scum but i still dont wish death on him. That is the lowest of the low

I hope this is a wind up

I'm not addressing that point. He didn't say "dry yer eyes hes a rebel, republican etc etc" he said "dry yer eyes hes a fucking taig" so that is the point i brought up.

Regardless, just because that is the way he is doesnt mean i want him to die. I might dislike him and think he is scum but i still dont wish death on him. That is the lowest of the low

Okily dokily

Compare these two statements:

Born and bred in Scotland but chose to play for ROI through his grandfather. No interest shown in the player by Scotland. Bad history between some of Scotland and Ireland.

Born and bred in France but chose to play for Algeria through his grandfather. No interest shown in the player by France. Bad history between some of France and Algeria.

James McCarthy and Aiden McGeady both got some stick off of us Rangers fans just because they picked them over us. Shane Duffy's situation is also similar. The argument Daddy Bear is putting forward regarding Bougherra is exactly the same as the tims' when we got stuck into them.

I know Madjid's one of our own, but it's still double standards and hypocritical. I don't mean to give him any abuse or that, but we should at least be smart enough to recognize the similarities and leave all the rest for the tims to embarrass themselves with.

As a side note, what if Duffy doesn't care about the politics behind football and the two countries and just wanted what was better for his career? With ROI he's got a much better chance of playing in World Cups etc. than with NI. If he truly doesn't care about the history between the countries then it's not going to be any different to him than it would be if his grandparent was Spanish or Brazilian.

Has anyone considered he may have chosen RoI simply because their a better team?

Rationality isn't allowed in this thread :BELM:

Indeed, I'm expecting a chorus of "F*nian bastard"'s directed towards me for it.

:lol: Finally.

Read through all 8 pages and it takes that long for someone to - pwrfc - understand.

Like it or not, ROI are the better team than Northern Ireland... He is in the senior squad ffs, so I doubt he's doing it out of spite cause he "hates" NI.

He's probably done it because he sees it - rightly IMO - as the best FOOTBALLING choice for himself.

Ffs, there's as good a chance as any that the cunt doesn't give two shits about politics and religion.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Read through all 8 pages and it takes that long for someone to - pwrfc - understand.

Like it or not, ROI are the better team than Northern Ireland... He is in the senior squad ffs, so I doubt he's doing it out of spite cause he "hates" NI.

He's probably done it because he sees it - rightly IMO - as the best FOOTBALLING choice for himself.

Ffs, there's as good a chance as any that the cunt doesn't give two shits about politics and religion.

This is too sensible a post :craphead:

I am not happy about this comment.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

William isn't happy about this comment, remove it please.

William isn't happy about this comment, remove it please.

This, thanks Sandy.