Shane Duffy almost dies

I don't like him for turning his back on his country but a wouldnt wish him dead ffs. Hope he makes a full recovery.

This (tu)

Some cunts have to realise this isnt 1690 or 1916.

depends where you live :ph34r:

Whats that mean? :sherlock:

Bradfords full o the taigy cunts :craphead:

Pakistani taigs.

Nothing worse. :rolleyes:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like him for turning his back on his country but a wouldnt wish him dead ffs. Hope he makes a full recovery.

This (tu)

Some cunts have to realise this isnt 1690 or 1916.

depends where you live :ph34r:

Whats that mean? :sherlock:

Bradfords full o the taigy cunts :craphead:

Pakistani taigs.

Nothing worse. :rolleyes:

:praise: :praise: :praise:

Is embarrased by these taig loving so called rangers fans craphead2.gifcraphead2.gif

You know a thread has taken a turn for the surreal when someone starts talking in the 4th person

Fuck off mongoloid :wink:

Is embarrased by these taig loving so called rangers fans craphead2.gifcraphead2.gif

You know a thread has taken a turn for the surreal when someone starts talking in the 4th person

Fuck off mongoloid boogie.png

Traveling WilBEARy thinks that Daddy Bear has no concept of irony

Traveling WilBEARy patiently waits for a reply

Done a bit of Rovert Research:

Despite growing up in Dijon, France, Bougherra decided to play

for the country of his grandfather's

birth

- according to wiki

The most I could fine.

According to fucking wiki :lol:

Fuck sake, the boy's 18 years old.

You don't know him personally, and even though I don't agree with the whole situation with his international football, this happens all over the world nowadays. How you can be sure of the circumstances?

Granted, swtiching to the ROI from NI is a bigger deal than with most countries, but still, I'm not convinced anyone has much knowledge of the situation. Even if it is because he doesn't like Britain etc, is that enough to wish death on him? Bearing in mind he's still a teenager?

It's a fucking joke that there are people on here who would wish to waste a life over this. An absolute disgrace.

Get a fucking grip.

I don't really know the full story he is 1 v 1 on the keeper thehn what? did he turn his back or keeper hit him mid air? Can anyone explain or got a video link

Freak accident I usually end up injuring the keeper

You don't know him personally, and even though I don't agree with the whole situation with his international football, this happens all over the world nowadays. How you can be sure of the circumstances?

Granted, swtiching to the ROI from NI is a bigger deal than with most countries, but still, I'm not convinced anyone has much knowledge of the situation. Even if it is because he doesn't like Britain etc, is that enough to wish death on him? Bearing in mind he's still a teenager?

It's a fucking joke that there are people on here who would wish to waste a life over this. An absolute disgrace.

Get a fucking grip.

Treason, I'll be telling her majesty about you :sherlock:

Get a fucking grip.

Treason, I'll be telling her majesty about you :sherlock:

She's my granny. :pipe:

a mod posted in page 1 of this thread and it STILL managed to go to 7 pages withoyt being locked or even better, fucking deleted

we get riled at the beggars wanting one of our players to die, yet we say the same about a young lad who has no connections to the beggars whatsoever

poor show lads, we are far better than this, lets the others show themselves up

a mod posted in page 1 of this thread and it STILL managed to go to 7 pages withoyt being locked or even better, fucking deleted

we get riled at the beggars wanting one of our players to die, yet we say the same about a young lad who has no connections to the beggars whatsoever

poor show lads, we are far better than this, lets the others show themselves up

(tu)

Not just him but the entire lot of them if the truth be told,

I have no space for republicans in any form.

but lets shut this thread before it crops back up

I have it from a good source you come from Obins Street :sherlock:

Try the next road over :craphead:

Aslong as you stay down there and don't come up your tunnel. :sherlock: