A funny moment in Ayr earlier

Went down to Ayr for a wee drive and a wander as it was a nice day. Saw a Clio drive past with this guy hanging out the passenger window, almost sitting on the ledge and wondered what he was doing. Then I noticed a green and white shirt on the pavement next to it as the car went past, when the passenger shouted "HAW BIG MAN! WHO WON THE LEAGUE???" :21: He got some abuse in return, but the bear in the car dished it back out. :D

Went down to Ayr for a wee drive and a wander as it was a nice day. Saw a Clio drive past with this guy hanging out the passenger window, almost sitting on the ledge and wondered what he was doing. Then I noticed a green and white shirt on the pavement next to it as the car went past, when the passenger shouted "HAW BIG MAN! WHO WON THE LEAGUE???" :21: He got some abuse in return, but the bear in the car dished it back out. :D

thats ayr for you lol

Went down to Ayr for a wee drive and a wander as it was a nice day. Saw a Clio drive past with this guy hanging out the passenger window, almost sitting on the ledge and wondered what he was doing. Then I noticed a green and white shirt on the pavement next to it as the car went past, when the passenger shouted "HAW BIG MAN! WHO WON THE LEAGUE???" 21.gif He got some abuse in return, but the bear in the car dished it back out. biggrin.gif

Why would someone shout to a shirt thats on a pavement?

Went down to Ayr for a wee drive and a wander as it was a nice day. Saw a Clio drive past with this guy hanging out the passenger window, almost sitting on the ledge and wondered what he was doing. Then I noticed a green and white shirt on the pavement next to it as the car went past, when the passenger shouted "HAW BIG MAN! WHO WON THE LEAGUE???" 21.gif He got some abuse in return, but the bear in the car dished it back out. biggrin.gif

Why would someone shout to a shirt thats on a pavement?

cause somepeople are nuts in ayr ?