Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the press reported last sunday that Ellis had a week to put in an offer therefor if this is correct we should have news monday or tuesday. I think if it doesn't happen this week we will not have a new owner before the start of the season but i hope we hear something (tu)

So the press reported last sunday that Ellis had a week to put in an offer therefor if this is correct we should have news monday or tuesday. I think if it doesn't happen this week we will not have a new owner before the start of the season but i hope we hear something (tu)

Another 48 hours with Eddie murphy you ever see it. :lol:

I met a man who had a 24-hour watch and I asked him how he dealt with this 48-hour takeover rule?

His reply was somewhat confused.

He said, "I take the 48-hour takeover rule - I throw it up in the air - I then let it settle for about a fortnight - I add some salt (to the wound) and throw in a pinch of innuendo and rumour - and 'voila' - three-weeks later I'm no further forward.

I asked him, "But what about your 24-hour watch?"

He replied, "Only on Tuesday's!!"

doh

I met a man who had a 24-hour watch and I asked him how he dealt with this 48-hour takeover rule?

His reply was somewhat confused.

He said, "I take the 48-hour takeover rule - I throw it up in the air - I then let it settle for about a fortnight - I add some salt (to the wound) and throw in a pinch of innuendo and rumour - and 'voila' - three-weeks later I'm no further forward.

I asked him, "But what about your 24-hour watch?"

He replied, "Only on Tuesday's!!"

doh

:lol::lol:

looks like the 48 hours are up wonder whats happening now? :pipe:

It will be another 48 hours (tu).

And we shall continue to say so until it finally happens then we can say we predicted it :pipe:.

Derek Johnstone manages to get away with it :P

Thats only because he is a fuckin idiot who never gets anything right.