With Boyd almost gone,let me be the first to say

We will be a far better all round team,and there will be no drop off in goals per game(probably more) (tu)

Good-bye Kris,look out for the slithers on the EPL benches. :craphead:

Agree with you mate. Dont know about the goals till we see if there will any new forwards.

We will be a far better all round team,and there will be no drop off in goals per game(probably more) (tu)

Agree with you mate. Dont know about the goals till we see if there will any new forwards.

If you check back over the last couple of seasons,I think you will find,we actually scored more per game,when Boyd didn't play. (tu)

Lets see who replaces him. No-one in the present squad can lace his boots for goals scored. Someone has big boots to fill. I will wait and see. Think he will be hard to replace for goals.

Let me be the first to say you dont have talk a load of fucking shite. :uk:

We have got rid of, or lost goal scoring players as good, or if not better than Boyd through the years and have carried on regardless.Sure Boyd will be missed and it will be a shame to see him go, but that's football for you,kids!

Before you know it, someone else will be banging them in and Boyd will become a distant memory in our History book.It's happened all the time since I began following the Gers in the early 1950's and it will not be the last.

NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN OUR GREAT CLUB.:21::praise::sherlock:

We have got rid of, or lost goal scoring players as good, or if not better than Boyd through the years and have carried on regardless.Sure Boyd will be missed and it will be a shame to see him go, but that's football for you,kids!

Before you know it, someone else will be banging them in and Boyd will become a distant memory in our History book.It's happened all the time since I began following the Gers in the early 1950's and it will not be the last.

I agree with you but I think its crap the amount of stick Boyd is getting from SOME fans. :uk:

Bonhillbear maybe that's cos they had the best player in the world coming through the ranks along with englands best player !!!

We have John Fleck & Steven Davis :craphead:

Lets see who replaces him. No-one in the present squad can lace his boots for goals scored. Someone has big boots to fill. I will wait and see. Think he will be hard to replace for goals.

No one replaces his goals NV? last season if Miller takes the penalty's he is our top scorer,Two seasons back,if Charlie Adam

takes the spot kicks,he is our top scorer.I know you love the guy,but let's get real here. :rolleyes:

" Extra!extra! read all about it" Kyle Lafferty scores his 30th.goal of the season to win the 2010-2011 SPL scoring title. :21:

Let me be the first to say you dont have talk a load of fucking shite. :uk:

Another blinkered teenager on board :(

Fact... We score more goals per game without KB. Greedy c*nt. Some Rangers man...

Look at Man U a few seasons back. They let Van Nistelrooy leave and played with one up front and two wide players and thet scored loads more goals and played much better football

Two wide players?

You might as well be talking about another sport. We have no width.

Boydy did a great job for us and this fact should never be forgotten.

He'll always be remembered fondly at Ibrox for what he did for our club.

However, as many have already said, we move onwards and upwards without him.

Well done Kris and thanks for the many good memories.

I somehow think it won't be too long before he's back at Ibrox though!

Look at Man U a few seasons back. They let Van Nistelrooy leave and played with one up front and two wide players and thet scored loads more goals and played much better football

Two wide players?

You might as well be talking about another sport. We have no width.

We had no width????? Are you fucking blind or something? Charlie Adam was that fat you couldnae get round him and Bougherra has an arse as big as a fuckin corporation bus.:lol:

Actually, I agree with you.(tu)

Yeah you're totally correct in saying we will be a better team playing better football without Boyd!

Our best games last season;

rangers 3 hibs 0

rangers 7 Dundee united 1

rangers 6 Motherwell 1

Hibernian 1 rangers 4

Dundee utd 0 rangers 3

All fantastic performances, our best football played since smith came back...and guess what?

Boyd started in every single one of them.

So in short, your theory is absolute bollocks.

No one replaces his goals NV? last season if Miller takes the penalty's he is our top scorer,Two seasons back,if Charlie Adam

takes the spot kicks,he is our top scorer.I know you love the guy,but let's get real here. :rolleyes:

" Extra!extra! read all about it" Kyle Lafferty scores his 30th.goal of the season to win the 2010-2011 SPL scoring title. :21:

Lafferty wont score 30 goals in his total time at Rangers

we'll miss boyds goals massively but hopefuly with lafferty through the middle with miller they can strike up a decent partnership, doubt lafferty will get over 10 goals for us though next season! hopefuly players like whittaker can chip in next season again!

Lafferty will replace Boyd i have no doubts about that

Miller scored over 20 goals this season if im correct

We dont need to worry about 'replacing' Boyd because i feel we will play a different type of football, one that Boyd wouldnt have fit in

I would however like to see us sign Goodwillie or Jutkiewcz to bolster upfront

Jutkiewcz scores a belter n suddenly he's good enough to play up front for rangers? Gimme a break!

And how can you have no doubts about someone who scores 5 goals a season and has a barren spell of 18 games without a goal in a season? People really are kidding themselves on. Miller done well this year but it would be wishful thinking that he score the same next year. Our midfield contributes very little in terms of scoring! Edu got 2? Mcculloch? 7? Davis 4? Thomson? Did he score?

I agree with you but I think its crap the amount of stick Boyd is getting from SOME fans. :uk:

Aye and he's no away yet ! :sherlock:

Jutkiewcz scores a belter n suddenly he's good enough to play up front for rangers? Gimme a break!

And how can you have no doubts about someone who scores 5 goals a season and has a barren spell of 18 games without a goal in a season? People really are kidding themselves on. Miller done well this year but it would be wishful thinking that he score the same next year. Our midfield contributes very little in terms of scoring! Edu got 2? Mcculloch? 7? Davis 4? Thomson? Did he score?

You'll find mate people like DBBTB were wanting us to sign Jutkiewcz before that goal (tu)

Lafferty scored 5 last season? 9 the year before , hardly played in his natural position and been inconsistent through injuries but i still believe he will come good

What was Boyd's barren spell again?

As for Miller why cant he reproduce the sort of form he's had this season?

And who needs a midfield to score when you've got Stevie Whittaker :pipe: