Final England Squad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope England get humped.

This (tu).

Yes, yes. The Scottish hope we get pumped, we get it. Stop acting like our commentators and mentioning annoying things again and again.

Never !

This (tu).

Yes, yes. The Scottish hope we get pumped, we get it. Stop acting like our commentators and mentioning annoying things again and again.

Never !

Then continue being hypocrites for my amusement. :pipe:

This (tu).

Never !

Then continue being hypocrites for my amusement. :pipe:

Thank you :sherlock:.

they taught use how to surrender very easily im guessing too, getting raped of R.O.I Is embarrassing :anguish:

....it was done on purpose to keep away the spooks. :wink:

you just watch us in the w.c mate (tu)

they taught use how to surrender very easily im guessing too, getting raped of R.O.I Is embarrassing :anguish:

USA For the WC :rolleyes:

I would actually wish you good luck if you weren't in my group and I didn't want the yanks to go through as well. :wink:

I would actually wish you good luck if you weren't in my group and I didn't want the yanks to go through as well. :wink:

Very kind way of saying fcuk you haha.

no in fact,if you read the message properly,HE DOESN'T WANT the yanks to go throu,so it's ENGERLAND and ALGERIA......innit geeza

@clinton:i like the song by roger hodgson,one of my old time favourites.hi/hi (tu)

no in fact,if you read the message properly,HE DOESN'T WANT the yanks to go throu,so it's ENGERLAND and ALGERIA......innit geeza

@clinton:i like the song by roger hodgson,one of my old time favourites.hi/hi (tu)

nice touch :lol:

I would actually wish you good luck if you weren't in my group and I didn't want the yanks to go through as well

that means he wants USA And England going into the last 16, assclown. stick to the day job.

that means he wants USA And England going into the last 16, assclown. stick to the day job.

i see it otherwise mate..........assclown:i like this word,it's new to me,cheers stupot :D

i see it otherwise mate..........assclown:i like this word,it's new to me,cheers stupot :D

very uncool :BELM:

English Commentators :anguish: id rather listen to the SA Commentators at the WC.

The BBC, IMO, should put a Scottish commentator on the England games.

Would save hassle and let people concentrate on the football.

English Commentators :anguish: id rather listen to the SA Commentators at the WC.

The hassle of commentators talking up their team. What a hassle eh :pipe:

I read in this World Cup article that Capello had banned all contract and transfer talk among the players, so it was a bit hypocritical of him when Inter started tapping him up and to still have his future uncertain going to SA. He has signed a new deal now though removing an exit clause that Inter were trying to exploit.

i'm gonna be watching the games live boys,but if i did't have this chance i would certainly watch it in AL JAZEERA sport:graeme sounes,lineker,platt,t francis,c maldini,l mathaus.....etc.it's gonna be 300 commentators and experts....brill

Lets have English commentators on Scottish games as well, boy it'll be fun!

Lets have English commentators on Scottish games as well, boy it'll be fun!

Ian Crocker :sherlock: