Rangers want Obertan on loan

warden90

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see him play for us.

did you enjoy yer meal tonight m8?

Not really, I had veal. Never had it before it was a bit bland. Couple of Peroni's were good though.

veal? oooooooooooooooo :lol:

av just phoned a kebab, got a few beers for the frogs game, what a let down!

(tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I would love to see him play for us.

did you enjoy yer meal tonight m8?

Not really, I had veal. Never had it before it was a bit bland. Couple of Peroni's were good though.

veal? oooooooooooooooo :lol:

av just phoned a kebab, got a few beers for the frogs game, what a let down!

(tu)

Use the PM system please.

Gabriel Obertan is far from a great player. He's mostly unproductive and has a tendency to be lazy at times. Look what happened to the last up and coming winger we got from Man Utd. Lee fcukin Martin hmmm

To lightweight dont rate him, I honestly think we should look at the south african league.... they seem to have a few good players, like the boy that scored that goal today :drool: he plays for the orlando pirates. I am sure he would not cost that much.

To lightweight dont rate him, I honestly think we should look at the south african league.... they seem to have a few good players, like the boy that scored that goal today :drool: he plays for the orlando pirates. I am sure he would not cost that much.

A bit tacky judging him from 1 game don't you think?

A bit tacky judging him from 1 game don't you think?

Thats true but imo is better than the obertan

Fucking superb player, pace and very skillful.

Sort of player we have been dying for, a player with flare and can take a man.

Obertan vs SPL right or left backs :lol: :lol:

Oh god that would be funny.

Was very good in France but hasn't really made an impact at Man UTD but he is still young and will become very big.

Never judge a player from the opening game of the World Cup. Everyone thought Diouf and Diao would be great signings for Liverpool after Senegal outplayed France, both were enormous let downs doh

Think the bank knocked this deal on the head in January, so with some money to spend now I can see this deal happening. Not see much of Obertan but he looks quick and plays out wide which is handy after losing Smith, Beasley and Novo. Interesting to see how he would do on cold winters night in Inverness though.