How shite are England thread

pcbear

I've been living in England 20 years plus with and English wife and kids, and have carved a fair living for myself here, old habits die hard and all that and the performance tonight mirrored the Mexico and Japan games and proved what they really are, a poor football team staffed full of 70-150k players who are mediocre at best on the big stage, keep it up Fabio.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'd struggle to score goals without Rooney tbh, even if he didn't score tonight, he worked hard and held up the ball well to create chances, I don't see any other strikers in that side with the ability to hold up the ball and have the creativity to trouble world class defences aside from Rooney :ph34r:

Such a timish thread..

Why are people acting like celtic fans? Baffles..

well said (tu)

As a Rangers fan i love to see the tims as our greatest club rivals struggle, as a Scotsman i love to see England our greatest country rivals struggle, problem wi that?

Such a timish thread..

well said (tu)

As a Rangers fan i love to see the tims as our greatest club rivals struggle, as a Scotsman i love to see England our greatest country rivals struggle, problem wi that?

Well said. :beer1:

With the players they have they should be sweeping the USA aside. America are a decent team but England are potentially one of the best in the world.

In all honesty, I don't think America's best XI is THAT much lower than England's

Such a timish thread..

well said (tu)

as a Scotsman i love to see England our greatest country rivals struggle.

why?

I've not got a problem with it.

cappello is vastly over rated

as is most of his players

over paid, over hyped piles of shite

wanted usa to win tonight but i have nothig against england as a country just their mhedia and pundits, they know fuck all!

wanted usa to win tonight but i have nothig against england as a country just their mhedia and pundits, they know fuck all!

agree with all of this except the first bit. i view capello as a real class act. top 5 in the world imo

:lol: :lol: @ this thread.

Firstly, that performance was nothing like the one against Egypt or Mexico, it was much much improved, and we should have won by a couple.

Secondly, this is a USA side that beat Spain last year and ran Brazil to within a goal in the Confed final, going 2-0 up.

I know many of you's hate England and love to see them fail, but all these threads saying how pish they are, over-hyped they are, "EPIC LOLZ A DRAW OMG", etc, are just boring... :BELM:

Adrian 'what do you think Patrick' Chiles was simply desperate

England are predictable Teams know they will either:

a) Go diagonal for Rooney

b) Go long for Rooney via Heskey

c) Go short for Rooney via Gerrard

Hardly rocket science to defend against

agree with all of this except the first bit. i view capello as a real class act. top 5 in the world imo

cool mate, its only my opinion, i think crappello is fuckin rotten, a boring old fart

he took shite like lennon and wright-phillips to that world cup just coz they had pace, he took other players just because of reputation and he doesnt seem to know what hes doing with his keepers, the england strike force is also a joke, 1 left sided player in the whole squad as well! fuckin nuts! i dont rate him

:wink:

Such a timish thread..

well said (tu)

as a Scotsman i love to see England our greatest country rivals struggle.

why?

I've not got a problem with it.

fs pcbear,yer taking yer time to think about this.what is there to think about?mmm :sherlock:

Adrian 'what do you think Patrick' Chiles was simply desperate

England are predictable Teams know they will either:

a) Go diagonal for Rooney

b) Go long for Rooney via Heskey

c) Go short for Rooney via Gerrard

Hardly rocket science to defend against

adrian chiles is a wanker, he tries to make a joke out of EVERY line on his queue, hes a fuckin tosspot, telling every one his own personal feelings with every sentence, we dont care you fuckwit!!!

:lol:

:wink: