** Algeria vs Slovenia **

Don't know much about either team, apart from the obvious players (Koren, Handanovic, Boughie, Belhadj), but I've taken Algeria to win on my treble for today, so I'll be supporting them.

Both teams are awfully sloppy in possession at the minute, but I think it might settle into a decent, open, even game once the nerves disappear.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what i've noticed about all the teams that have played so far, have all taken the cautious approach, over hit balls, bad passing, is the ball to blame?

if germany, italy or brazill don't ignite my intrest then i don't think i'll bother watching the rest of it, hell even the babes have been non existant. :(

Why do the BBC insist on cutting to some prick looking at a fucking village during half time? I want analysis!

You won't get much analysis from them lot.

I was watching South Korea - Greece yesterday and before the game all they would talk about was England England England. Nothing about the two teams or players to watch out for.

Whatever they show, I think we can all agree that some guy wondering about a village is fucking boring.

He was walking on some beach yesterday :anguish:

wait, is that the same guy who was talking about something in pitch darkness?

move boogie up as a striker :blush:

where's that crazy bastard the bald headed algerian keeper?