If an African nation...

Regarding African Nations, I'm still scarred from us getting gubbed by Morrocco in '98. The horror. :anguish:

I thought Ghana looked very good in this WC though, and but for some jaw-dropping misfortune could easily have been through to the last four.

South Africa and Ivory Coast had some decent moments, apart for the spankings from Uruguay and Brazil (respectively; Côte d'Ivoire's misfortunes could possibly be explained by their reverse tri-colour).

Regarding African Nations, I'm still scarred from us getting gubbed by Morrocco in '98. The horror. :anguish:

I thought Ghana looked very good in this WC though, and but for some jaw-dropping misfortune could easily have been through to the last four.

South Africa and Ivory Coast had some decent moments, apart for the spankings from Uruguay and Brazil (respectively; Côte d'Ivoire's misfortunes could possibly be explained by their reverse tri-colour).

You know I had forgotten about the Morocco game ... thanks for reminding me :lol:

Fuck off mate. You're annoying

<cr> This directed at me??? If so, WTF you on about m8?

It was directed at Boughyman before his post was removed I am sure

Thanks TWB - couldn't for the life of me figure what I'd said wrong there. Apologies to chris_glasgow a well for misinterpreting his remarks.

You know I had forgotten about the Morocco game ... thanks for reminding me :lol:

:lol: Aye m8 - understandable that you blocked that tanking from the memory banks! That and Tom Boyd's O.G. v. Brasil made that Cup a fookin' horror show for us (aye...there's a switch... :anguish: ).

Fuck off mate. You're annoying

<cr> This directed at me??? If so, WTF you on about m8?

Don't be daft mate. Was at the annoying Algerian.

Got it m8 - thanks. Apologised to you above for jumping to conclusions. (tu)