The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

All we can do is hope someone takes points from them. They really aren’t that good. Lucky yes. Good not so much 

I don't think it matters there is no danger we will win every game either. As bad as they are we are worse. They don't have players who go out on the pitch and don't believe they can win. It's fucking wild. The fact even sterling admitted it.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Old firm record has been horrendous but it was at least still in our hands after the last one. 

Those results against Ross County and Dundee will be the ones that cost us if the title goes. The kind of games we should be winning but too many of our players crashed under pressure again. 

for that alone this should be tavs last season

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

I always laugh at that getting rolled out when more often than not it is Tav who usually steps up and wins games for us.

The main reason we have dropped points is our strikers and midfield are shite. We struggle to create fuck all unless ironically Tav provides a goal or assist

Aye but the likes of what he did v them after 20 seconds we can't just keep going on like that

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I always laugh at that getting rolled out when more often than not it is Tav who usually steps up and wins games for us.

The main reason we have dropped points is our strikers and midfield are shite. We struggle to create fuck all unless ironically Tav provides a goal or assist

laugh all you want but i want a captain whos a winner not someone who greet and says he cant handle the pressure 

but if you're happy with that then you are indicative of the fans that want mediocrity and second place

the days of us coming up the leagues to be rescued by a tav freekick or penalty are gone we need to move on 

26 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

So tav giving away the ball neadlessly them being cought out of position that leads to a goal is ok. He may be alright going forward at times, but he gets cought out to many times when teams attack down his side. Borna aint any better. Need a clear out at the back.

28 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Today was another game he’s bailed us out again with the one bit of quality for the assist.

Barasic, Balogun, McCausland, Silva, Wright, Lawrence all worse than shite. But the conclusion is blame Tav again 🤷‍♂️ 

was unthinkable to give the incentive straight back to them with all the hard work that was put in to get back into a title race. Top for a matter of days then there was the Dundee debacle but you’d have thought some of these players didn’t want the pressure and got themselves out of it just as quick. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We have to go to celtic park 

True but stranger things may yet happen. It is not mathematically impossible so I will concede nothing to that shower of scum.

The only thing I will accept is that Brendan Rogers has a face one would never tire of punching.

18 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Today was another game he’s bailed us out again with the one bit of quality for the assist.

Barasic, Balogun, McCausland, Silva, Wright, Lawrence all worse than shite. But the conclusion is blame Tav again 🤷‍♂️ 

Great play too for the move near the length of the pitch that their defender cleared off the line.

I thought he got up and down very well yesterday and looked more energetic than I’ve seen him of late.