I'm not too greedy for Rangers

I thot Walter had money to spend this summer, so why if true are Rangers intrested in this prick? Go out there and buy a stead defender for fuck sakes.

Maybe Smith wants to buy players in other areas of the pitch we desperately need! Just a thought tho rolleyes.gif

I hope we get back round the table and sort something out.

24 years old, left sided, quick, versatile, decent SPL experience behind him, played in Europe before & on the fringes of the Portugese national squad.

A decent couple of seasons and we could make a tidy profit on him.

If this wasn't an SPL based player I think people would be pretty excited with the idea of this signing.

I'd welcome him.

I hope we get back round the table and sort something out.

24 years old, left sided, quick, versatile, decent SPL experience behind him, played in Europe before & on the fringes of the Portugese national squad.

A decent couple of seasons and we could make a tidy profit on him.

If this wasn't an SPL based player I think people would be pretty excited with the idea of this signing.

I'd welcome him.

(tu)

The wages he would command wouldn't warrant his status (back-up player) - if he is to be brought in (if), he's not good enough to be on the first 11 team sheet every week. So, he's either an expensive substitute, or a regular in the side, which makes us weaker at the back, and throughout the team.

i first read that he wanted 13 grand a week, i thought that was far too much for him, never mind the 29 grand!!

wouldnt sign him until something happens with bougie or wilson first, if they stay then we have no need for him..

Not exactly the most exciting or awe inspiring signing, I'd take him as a squad player, only if the price was appropriate though. We really need to get away from giving bench players contracts that are as big as regular starters.

I'd be quite happy to have him.

I'll be honest, outwith games against us or Celtic I've not seen that much of him but I thought he looked a decent defender from what I have seen.

Certainly wouldn't be paying 20 grand a week for him and the 12 grand a week he was on at Hearts was too much aswell.

But on a free, SPL tried and tested, left sided, potential sell on value and low wages then yeah, why not.

Concalves - Versatile enough for Smith to cover a few roles?

If the squad is going to be small we need players who can cover a few positions.

Concalves ticks that box - I think, cover for Papac, Cover/Replacement for Weir/Wilson.

And on the other side the re-signing of Broadfoot will act as cover for Whittaker and Webster.