New kit

grovesy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought they weren't tight fitting ?

Well we have been partying now for two years so if this is true long may it continue :beer1::beer1:

Training kit looks pretty nice, except for the big tennents logo splashed across the back

Hope we get some the england spec world cup gear avaliable with the gers logo though

Mine arrived in Australia today, so that was quick. The sizing seems bigger than in previous years, and they screwed up as they didn't print "Thomson 8" or put the badges on. Idiots.

if the idiot had read the information properly the idiot would have realised it stated that it would not come with printing/badges and you had to take it to the megastore/jjb outlet and get it done there.

Wrong. I rang and they confirmed that it will be shipped with it on (I am in Australia). I have since rang them and they admitted it was their fault and are sending me out a new shirt (and I get to keep this one!) So, if the idiot had all of the information before responding, the idiot could have given an accurate response. :)

Mine arrived in Australia today, so that was quick. The sizing seems bigger than in previous years, and they screwed up as they didn't print "Thomson 8" or put the badges on. Idiots.

if the idiot had read the information properly the idiot would have realised it stated that it would not come with printing/badges and you had to take it to the megastore/jjb outlet and get it done there.

are there many of them jjb shops in australia?

Hi Dennis...I assume this was tongue in cheek, but just in case, no, none :)

It should have come with it on, they screwed up.

(Only two weeks until the tickets go on sale - reminder :beer1: )

Got mine today!Actually do like it,didnt like it when i seen it on other people but pleasantly suprised with it!Best top in a while n the retro look is actually pretty trendy!

need to wait until payday on wednesday :( is it tight fitting ?

No really mate,just feels like a normal tshirt.Not really got that football top feel to it.The collars not that big as it was made out to be either!

Saw it today & it does look better in real life.

I want to like it, however, I just can't get past that felling of being charged £40 for what is basically a blue T-Shirt with a rubbery feeling Tennents logo splashed on it!

Certainly looks better than the England one imo!