France and Italy...

by going halfers on a plane OOT of South Africa! :lol:

Good Riddance to bad rubbish!!!

Let's go England!!! :uk:

Both teams were rank rotten and deserved everything they got. I have wanted Germany to win since before the WC even started and Im still sticking with them :D

Italy really played flat in their three games. France was beset with internal turmoil. It's quite amazing that Italy, the 2006 World Cup champs and France, the runner up exited so early. Needless to say, y'all already know that.

That means the other teams will sigh with relief that they are gone.

Both managers refused to shake hands with oposing teams manager! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad sportsmanship that, hate seeing it. Oh and am I the only one that thinks Lippi is the double of Paul O'Grady <cr>

Now you come to mention it :lol:

lippi.jpgPaul-O-Grady1.jpeg

Italy really played flat in their three games. France was beset with internal turmoil. It's quite amazing that Italy, the 2006 World Cup champs and France, the runner up exited so early. Needless to say, y'all already know that.

I think I'd much rather have the US play France/Italy than Ghana in the last 16 :lol:

I think I'd much rather have the US play France/Italy than Ghana in the last 16 :lol:

:) Mon USA!! I believe in the USA team.

Both teams are very average.

France have some decent players and that is it IMO. In terms of attacking options they don't have anyone who is a sensational player and the same can be said for Italy.

If it wasn't for Zidane then France woud have got nowhere near the 2006 WC final.

fuck the pair of em,bunch of dickheads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,france is nothing without algerians

nothingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

we own france we shall be the new rulers,while you lot get commended by an old bag