*** 27th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't mind if England win, just so I can see Leo rape them, hard.

Messi has been unimpressive this tournament. :pipe:

He's been fantastic IMO. With a bit of luck he could be on about 5 goals by now.

Smashed the post twice, Enyeama being a genius etc.

I cannot decide who I want to win :(

Oh cmon Papaguy, do you want the Germans to win? :BELM:

Why can't both win?

Germany's a fucking great place and the people are magic, but can I really back them over a fellow Brit?!

May the best team win :pipe:

I love Germany really, even learning German atm, but when it comes to football they can fuck right off. :pipe:

Deutsch ist eine fantastische sprache, lernte ich in der schule.

Why can't both win?

Germany's a fucking great place and the people are magic, but can I really back them over a fellow Brit?!

I love Germany really, even learning German atm, but when it comes to football they can fuck right off. :pipe:

It is a fantastic language yeah, but I didn't learn it at school, only started with a Rosetta Stone course a few months ago.

I was an idiot and picked Italian at school. :anguish:

Why can't both win?

It is a fantastic language yeah, but I didn't learn it at school, only started with a Rosetta Stone course a few months ago.

I was an idiot and picked Italian at school. :anguish:

I did it at school and visited Germany in 3rd year, brilliant country.

I'm quite fluent in it.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I actually don't mind if England win, just so I can see Leo rape them, hard.

Messi has been unimpressive this tournament. :pipe:

If it was anyone but Messi, we would all be saying he is the Player of the Tournament.

Because it's Messi we expect these performances.

James, Johnson, Terry, Upson, A Cole, Milner, Lampard, Barry, Gerrard, Rooney, Defoe

Source..the FA's Twitter

I had a feeling he was going to play Heskey for some reason.

James, Johnson, Terry, Upson, A Cole, Milner, Lampard, Barry, Gerrard, Rooney, Defoe

Source..the FA's Twitter

I had a feeling he was going to play Heskey for some reason.

doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

The ignorance from the English and plastic English pundits has started. :anguish:

These clowns don't know a fucking thing about the German players. They don't see the Bundesliga every week but that doesn't stop them talking shite about them.

The ignorance from the English and plastic English pundits has started. :anguish:

These clowns don't know a fucking thing about the German players. They don't see the Bundesliga every week but that doesn't stop them talking shite about them.

But then again, the Scottish pundit started it didn't he? :pipe:

Awk he's no Scottish.

That's a feckin Danish surname and his mind has been corrupted sitting next tae the likes of Lawrenson and what have ye for the last how every many years.

He's a total fucking Nigel convert.

Awk he's no Scottish.

That's a feckin Danish surname and his mind has been corrupted sitting next tae the likes of Lawrenson and what have ye for the last how every many years.

He's a total fucking Nigel convert.

Did you just hear Liniker there.

'Now we hear from the last Italian competing in the World Cup' *camera goes to Fabio* :lol: