Jose Goncalves

papaguy51

Just had a text to say Jose goncalves has signed.

Official Rangers text or text from a mate?

Just a text, however, he sent another to say Boyd is close to joining Blackburn, and we may be taking Jim O'Brien on trial :anguish:

Thought Jim O'Brien signed for someone down south?

Yeah, I know that, thats why a wrote. 'However' as to say it may be rubbish.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were Nuremberg not in the 2. Bundesliga when he was there?

I saw him in a cup game against Bayern Munich, can't really remember how he played, although his throw-in's troubled Bayern.

I saw him in a cup game against Bayern Munich, can't really remember how he played, although his throw-in's troubled Bayern.

We could do with someone who can take a decent throw in.

We have Broadfoot for that :craphead:

We have Broadfoot for that :craphead:

The only player to throw two consecutive foul throws, the only player I have ever seen getting pulled up in the Champions League for a foul throw :anguish:

done deal i have just recieved a text saying it is done and wilson is off to spurs for 4 million

Done deal coz u say so :lol:

im only saying what i have been told shaun.

Loosen up Im joking.

How many of us have actually watched Goncalves week in week out?

From what i've seen of him (ie Hearts v Rangers live or vs Tims/Hibs on the telly) he looks quick, strong and is left footed, can play LB or CH. If we're getting him for nowt and decent wages then i'm happy with that. Walter and Davie can polish most defenders - i'd rather spend what little money we have on wide mids and a striker.

How many of us have actually watched Goncalves week in week out?

From what i've seen of him (ie Hearts v Rangers live or vs Tims/Hibs on the telly) he looks quick, strong and is left footed, can play LB or CH. If we're getting him for nowt and decent wages then i'm happy with that. Walter and Davie can polish most defenders - i'd rather spend what little money we have on wide mids and a striker.

sure he had a cracken game against them when hearts beat them 1-0 at the piggery

I've always like Jose. Would be quite pleased if he signed.

Not an earth shattering signing, but young, on the fringes of the Portugese squad, left footed, versatile, SPL proven, potential sell on value.

He tics all the boxes.

Who mentioned O'Brien? why would Barnsley sign him 2 weeks ago and then give him to us on trial? <cr>