Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

If we don't get this guy if we are after him it's nothing lost, we have plenty in the middle once we have someone on the right Davis will move in with Edu, McCulloch. Fuck Fleck should be thrown in the starting 11 watch him thrive.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a question of not trusting Walter, but you guys in the know post something you heard may/may not happen and we get a 20 page thread about it only to see nothing materialise.

You would be better pm'ing each other with this info instead of posting it, thats all, that way no one gets offended!

As i said, people say things knowing if it doesn’t happen then no one really remembers but if it comes off they shout from the hills about it. it’s all guess work. We know fuck all, absolutely fuck all

How good is It to be talkin about transfers again who we goin to sign and not sign. A have missed this and a don't want us to sign bullard his knees won't last long up here if we got him with hull payin all his wages then a would haha

:anguish:

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

Yeah...........unlucky eh..............it would look good if it had/does happen and then you could shout from the hill tops that you are well in the know.

Unlucky ?, atleast he is sharing positive news, getting the fans on the edge of their seats. While so called fans like you, who just want to put dark clouds over our club and great fans.

He was full of shit FFS

Nobody has said its not happening ya dick. hes not full of shit you idiot.

:anguish: why are we continually jumping down each others throats calling each other idiots,dicks or whatever FFS?

Were all bears in here,lets show each other a bit of respect eh?

Everyones opinions differ from time to time,thats one thing guaranteed on a forum but you dont have to agree with it but name calling is out of order in my opinion.

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

Yeah...........unlucky eh..............it would look good if it had/does happen and then you could shout from the hill tops that you are well in the know.

Unlucky ?, atleast he is sharing positive news, getting the fans on the edge of their seats. While so called fans like you, who just want to put dark clouds over our club and great fans.

He was full of shit FFS

:anguish: why are we continually jumping down each others throats calling each other idiots,dicks or whatever FFS?

Everyones opinions differ from time to time,thats one thing guaranteed on a forum but you dont have to agree with it but name calling is out of order in my opinion.

well said that man

He was full of shit FFS

Why cant we all just get along?

this seems to be one of those things, that's probably got more truth than people believe.

a 17 page thread on a load of made up shit lol

wait and see, the member who supplied the rumour is well-respected, and doesn't talk from his arse.

who supplied this rumour mate? :)

He was full of shit FFS

Great post. I've noticed that a lot in the short time I've been here.

People getting nasty with you beacuse you an opinion they disagree with. Nothing OTT but quite sinister tones.

the bullard thing is all over the net, so what was wrong with posting it on a forum ? ive always thought that the abuse guys get for the slightest thing is right out of order, once they smell blood even a spelling mistake is enough to get you the tim accusation,

I have not read through all of this thread and I assume it is a wind up. Stood next to him last week and my thoughts then were that he and the great unwashed in the east end are a match made in heaven. Apart from his wages surely our club has learned something about taking on injury plagued p;ayers from our past mistakes.

I have not read through all of this thread and I assume it is a wind up. Stood next to him last week and my thoughts then were that he and the great unwashed in the east end are a match made in heaven. Apart from his wages surely our club has learned something about taking on injury plagued p;ayers from our past mistakes.

Could not agree more.

totally off topic here...but i heard from my aunts cats litterbox tonight that celtic will be signing keane, through a reduced price after letting aids go to tottenham, and dermont demond will be paying keanes wages.

always our mistake. my gran always goes on about it.

Grans are very wise people! :D

Grans are very wise people! :D

:lol:...not with some of the stuff she comes out with believe me. love her to bits but.