Miller could go

andyboy66

The thing that's weird is that he'll never get a shred of the appreciation from a lot of bears that Kris Boyd did, a lazy guy who scored one goal against Celtic and, with the exception of not joining Celtic, has disrespected the club more than Miller ever has.

Miller is a far superior player to Boyd

(tu)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What some fans don't seem to realise is Kenny is responsible for giving us so many amazing days and nights, which we've all celebrated into the early hours. But then some will come on here and call him a "rhat" doesn't make sense atall, childish bastards

And what other fans don't realise is that he also gave a few of those to the F*nians, at our expense. Fickle bastards.

Some people really need to grow up

I agree.

Anyway, back to the rhat...

Thanks for proving my point (tu)

What some fans don't seem to realise is Kenny is responsible for giving us so many amazing days and nights, which we've all celebrated into the early hours. But then some will come on here and call him a "rhat" doesn't make sense atall, childish bastards

And what other fans don't realise is that he also gave a few of those to the F*nians, at our expense. Fickle bastards.

I agree.

WHOOSH. :craphead::P

I agree.

WHOOSH. :craphead::P

Oh dear

I take it the fans slating Miller cant have much time for Walter Smith as he bought the player when we didn't want him anywhere near Ibrox and I also guess when he put 2 goals against THE ENEMY at their midden and 2 against them at the brox you weren't cheering, I'll admit I was one of fans who didn't want him in a Rangers jersey but he came back and has done a real turn for us the thing that worries me is that our top players (not many left) will look around see there's no ambition at the club and jump ship this is the worse time I've went thru with the Gers and I've supported them for many years and that includes the times when I stood in crowd of about 18,000 at the brox when Greig was on his arse as manager but I'll ALWAYS stick by Rangers thru thick and thin "End Of Fucking Rant" :uk:

Miller is our most important player imo. Without him we always looks flat and our forwards struggle to create and score goals. He has been excellent since he came back to us. Anybody who tries to deny that he is one of our best players doesnt know much about football.

Thats my thoughts as well, Miller is the tim slayer, he has clipped them past Boruc left right and centre, our top man imo.

Miller has been brilliant for us over the last 2 seasons, he's provided a much needed spark for us at times and he has scored quite a few goals to win us important games, would hate to see him go. and yes mate as u said above he is a tim slayer :sherlock:

I take it the fans slating Miller cant have much time for Walter Smith as he bought the player when we didn't want him anywhere near Ibrox and I also guess when he put 2 goals against THE ENEMY at their midden and 2 against them at the brox you weren't cheering, I'll admit I was one of fans who didn't want him in a Rangers jersey but he came back and has done a real turn for us the thing that worries me is that our top players (not many left) will look around see there's no ambition at the club and jump ship this is the worse time I've went thru with the Gers and I've supported them for many years and that includes the times when I stood in crowd of about 18,000 at the brox when Greig was on his arse as manager but I'll ALWAYS stick by Rangers thru thick and thin "End Of Fucking Rant" :uk:

I hate this argument,when he scored against them and when he scored against St Mirren in the cup final - Rangers scored.

I was going off my head because my team scored,It's funny how Lafferty can take a pounding on this board but don't dare slag wee Kenny.

And that's not directed at you regarding Lafferty (tu)

I hate this argument,when he scored against them and when he scored against St Mirren in the cup final - Rangers scored.

I was going off my head because my team scored,It's funny how Lafferty can take a pounding on this board but don't dare slag wee Kenny.

And that's not directed at you regarding Lafferty (tu)

I never said that no one had the right to slag or not slag wee Kenny as you put it Bombay it was only my opinion as I said in my post I didn't want him anywhere near the brox but you have to admit he's done a real turn for us especially last season with his work rate combined with a tidy sum of goals which I dont think he'll repeat this season although I hope he does, we've got to get behind the team 100% especially with the way things are going just now but I respect your opinion just have to agree to disagree on this one mate. :uk:

I've a bottle of vintage champagne for when this rhat finally leaves our club

I've got one for when you ever leave this forum !

I've got a feeling that you may leave before he does! :-D

ive a feeling i will be drinking mine first :D

A blind man can see what Miller brings to the team, he is a footballer giving 100% for his club same as he did with Hibs, us first time round Wolves the tims and Derby, imo he is our most important player, big supposed Rangers men have bolted at the first sign of a pound more that the Ibrox wage packet so that dont hold water, th only way you will ever get a one club man now is if he is pretty shit and nobody ever bids for him.

A blind man can see what Miller brings to the team, he is a footballer giving 100% for his club same as he did with Hibs, us first time round Wolves the tims and Derby, imo he is our most important player, big supposed Rangers men have bolted at the first sign of a pound more that the Ibrox wage packet so that dont hold water, th only way you will ever get a one club man now is if he is pretty shit and nobody ever bids for him.

(tu):uk: