** The Official Rangers v Sydney FC Match Thread **

scottjf82

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the game, where the conditions bad enough to warrant a draw? :anguish:

Just got back, absolutely soaking wet. I have no idea if the conditions came over on the TV but they were appalling. Curious that there was no Boughy, not even on the bench. Still, I think we should have beaten a very poor Sydney side. Good atmosphere in the boozer after, game wasn't so bad, hopefully Saturday will be better. We need to improve. WATP.

We were in the bar and a load of AEK came in, they were coming down from the bar upstairs, stopped on the stairs and starting singing at the top of their voice "Fuck off celtic, Fuck off celtic". We gave them a hug and we went about our drinking. Top guys (even though after living in Greece for 4 years, my team is Olympiakos)

Thats McMillan done more than Lee did all game

ouch shut up.

Always the same have a go at lee for no reason.

It's a training match ffs.

Yeah, a training match in which McMillan offered more in.

And what?what lee done last season he can have a bad game in a training match.

Ha ha you think big Lee is a player?? Ha ha you really do get make me laugh.

Sorry but walter smith needs to get his head examined.

Sure does, Masterminding a team which has no money to 4 trophies the last two seasons is realy scary.

QFT

Care to expand BS ? :craphead:

Not starting ANY youngsters when he said they'll be vital this season, persisting with mcculloch who is god awful and then not making subs at the right times or enough of them. That's why he needs his head examined. It's stupidity.

Not starting ANY youngsters when he said they'll be vital this season, persisting with mcculloch who is god awful and then not making subs at the right times or enough of them. That's why he needs his head examined. It's stupidity.

Or he is trying to get his first team fit as his first priority and then try and fit in some youngsters. We cant expect to fling youngsters in because its pre season, we still need experience around them.

Sure does, Masterminding a team which has no money to 4 trophies the last two seasons is realy scary.

QFT

QFT = Quoted For Truth. How the fk can anyone doubt Walter after what he has done over the last few years on *NO* budget and not bringing in a player for a very long time. This is pre-season. We may have different views about what he could/should do over pre-season but he has not let us down yet. Let's get behind him and believe. WATP.

the kids would have learned nothing by playing in this match, the conditions were absolutely horrendous, the priority is rightly to get the first team as close to full fitness as possible for the league kicking off

QFT

QFT = Quoted For Truth. How the fk can anyone doubt Walter after what he has done over the last few years on *NO* budget and not bringing in a player for a very long time. This is pre-season. We may have different views about what he could/should do over pre-season but he has not let us down yet. Let's get behind him and believe. WATP.

Spot on mate (tu)

My god the players can get fit no Bother without startin every pre season game! How the fuk are the youngsters meant to get experience when they get fuk all time, smith doesn't like playing youth. If it want for smith, any other manager would have let John fleck fulfill his potential but not Walter.

My god the players can get fit no Bother without startin every pre season game! How the fuk are the youngsters meant to get experience when they get fuk all time, smith doesn't like playing youth. If it want for smith, any other manager would have let John fleck fulfill his potential but not Walter.

Your not a big Walter fan are you ?.

Okay maybe you should apply for his role and let McCoist stay as number two, see if you can get as much succes from such a small squad.

Your not a big Walter fan are you ?.

Hes Angry Kris Boyd left...

Kilmarnock :craphead: